2018 OT Cade Mays

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by justingroves, Jul 13, 2015.

1. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

2. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

3. BigOrangeBeech

Who said anyone cared? Just putting it out there for those who haven't seen it.

And when a kid says F you to the school his father played at, it's gonna make the news.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's full on Georgia now. Good luck to him, but he's probably not coming home any time soon

5. BigOrangeBeech

Good luck to him, but I hope we plant him on his backside many times over the next few years.

6. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

Not talking about you. But that’s all I’ve seen on twitter and heard on the radio. He said [uck fay] Tennessee when he signed with Georgia. Don’t know why anyone is surprised.

7. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

The other kid is apparently our signee Tyler Antonuti.....

8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

don't think that's correct.
    As far as Mays going to Georgia, I really could care less. If a kid wants to get away from home and play, I understand it. That said, it appears his decision making can be questioned. He loved Butch and ditched UT for him. Then he goes on Instagram or whatever and starts with [uck fay] this that and the other. A smart kid leaves home and handles his business with his mouth shut. I guess his dad taught him differently.

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Strikes me as an attention whore, which you expect from WRs and QBs, but not a characteristic commonly displayed by OL.

10. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Well apparently Mays posted a pic of the two of them earlier in the day and Tanner is in the same outfit. And after the video, both kids locked up there Twitter profiles and neither responded to Austin Price, who is like their go to guy.

VQ mods seem to think hits him.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
  11. NEW COACH

NEW COACH Contributor

*Tanner

But yeah pretty sure it’s him. He’s going to catch flack for that.

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

On the other hand, one with all the evidence he had and remained committed to Botch, can’t be the swiftest deer in the herd.

13. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Yeah, I edited that.. not sure if autocorrect or brain fart ... Lol

14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

For sure. Strikes me as the type team vets wil hate with a passion.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

It quite possibly is. I thought the kid would be smarter than that as a lifelong UT fan. I also thought I saw a different front teeth. One pic I saw of Tanner looks like an odd tooth just next to his big front left one and didn't notice the same thing in the video.
    And yes since surgery on the 14th I've had too much time on my hands...enough to try to do a toof analysis

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm disappointed that a Georgia signee is singing a song Alabama fans have claimed

17. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Well.... let's beat his ass more than he beats ours.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

His dad was cussing and taunting Oak Ridge fans during a playoff game earlier this year.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That clown let his kid commit to Botch. He should find shade somewhere and hide.

I wouldn’t consider letting my son play for that idiot, and know less football than Mays does. Sad.

PilotFlyingJ and snoball5278 like this.
  20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Early rumbles from Athens haven't been kind for him.

1. Terrible Attitude
    2. Soft
    3. Entitled

I see why they liked Butch so much.

DC Vol, awebb7 and TDVol1989 like this.