2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Wed and Fri games canceled.

2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

First game against Gonzaga? Lol.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’d say it’s a stretch to assume that one happens

A-Smith likes this.
  4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I thought Barnes was wearing a mask all the time

5. KyleAlexanderfan

I wasn’t aware a mask prevented you from getting covid.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

how do people die in car crashes? don't they have seat belts?

7. Ssmiff

Getting in a wreck is as inevitible as a virus running its course. Perfect analogy.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why do you choose to be so ignorant?

KyleAlexanderfan likes this.
  9. Ssmiff

Says the guy who just compared dying in a car wreck while wearing a seatbelt, to Barnes getting covid

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Yes, something that statistically helps one's chances in a specific situation doesn't mean it lowers the chances to zero.

How arrogant must you be, to think you know better than all the epidemiologists, all the medical professionals, on this? You've got to be the most Dunning-Kruger mfer on Earth. Wear a [uck fay]ing mask in public, asshole.

11. Ssmiff

@IP, go to covid thread

12. KyleAlexanderfan

Says the guy making an anti mask post in a basketball thread.

13. Ssmiff

My comment was based on my opinion a virus will run its course, regardless of wearing masks, and on topic due to Barnes and co and cancelled games while following cdc protocol to the T.
    As we also see with schools shutting down again here, as all the kids and teachers are masked up, and covid still growing.

Thats not being antimask and i wear one everywhere i go. Its an opinion about a virus.
    Nowhere have i posted people shouldnt wear masks. Imo, the virus is inevitable and i believe people either had it or will get it, or will get the vaccine, regardless.

If you disagree and believe masks will bring an end to it, ok. I believe thats dead wrong but you are entitled to your opinion

14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It's not binary. Masks reduce transmission. They also might reduce viral load, making cases less severe. No one here has ever said that they are some fail proof safeguard against anyone contracting the virus. It's about public health.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

he can't understand nonbinary things.

16. Ssmiff

All fair points. I didnt ever say people shouldnt wear one.
    However, we are at peak cases and everybody around here is required to wear one to enter any facilitites, so why are cases peaking?
    Its a fair question, imo.

17. Ssmiff

[uck fay] you

18. KyleAlexanderfan

Lol I’m in my early 30s... So I’m just speaking for my age group. People are constantly going out to eat with people outside their household or going to friends houses for football, weddings, etc. whatever it may be. And they certainly aren’t wearing masks.

SetVol13 and NorrisAlan like this.
  19. Ssmiff

ND and Gonzaga cancelled

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod