2020-21 Basketball Season

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 25, 2020.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

it should be criminal

A-Smith likes this.
  2. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Gotta make back all that pandemic money. [uck fay] Ticketmaster

3. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Never saw that here.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I stopped after the first clip

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

How many clips to get to a standing 48" vertical?

7. JohnnyQuickkick

It’s evidence of athleticism. I would hope he wouldn’t be standing around on a basketball court tbh

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I didn't say he wasn't athletic. It is just hard to understand how one can have a 48" vertical and not be a dominating presence.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

At times he was. Did you see the game at Rupp? His other skills are just really raw.

10. Volsdude

Volsdude Well-Known Member

If he goes to a team with shooters look out. The Warriors at 7 would be interesting to me in that they could put Wiggins at the 4 if Wiseman can cover the rim and that way curry could do more off ball and have to create less as he gets older to take some tread off of those tires. Obviously Draymond would start still and that wouldn’t be an all the time thing, but offensively that would be a problem with his explosiveness. Still would need to develop more as a shooter, and idk if the warriors want a project with the current age of their roster/window, but that would be a lot of athleticism for the future with him and Wiseman

11. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

His standing vert was 41.5 I think. Was the highest in both standing and max at the combine. Pons was in the top 5 as well.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well shit.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Keon is raw. He also had a half dead hand last year due to a summer accident around July 4, which was kept well under wraps for various reasons.