2020 Election

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jan 20, 2017.

?

Will President Trump be Re-Elected in 2020?

Poll closed Oct 31, 2020.
  1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
  2. No

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I read a quote by someone who said that they knew it was God's will for Trump to be President. The proof was that he had beaten out Ted Cruz.

2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I voted yes. But it all rides on the economy. I think 2017 is poised to be good. Beyond that though it is hard to say. If we lower the corporate tax rate and invest infrastructure, it will provide juice. Deficits gonna kill us at some point though. It's a time bomb.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This statement is silly. It was a pro trump audience.

4. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

I say no, although I voted for Trump. I still stand with my prediction he will not complete one term.

5. y2korth

y2korth Contributor

No. Won't finish first term.

6. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

While the left is dumb, they weren't dumb enough to run the female version of George W's foreign policy after the disaster that was George W. Little did they (the voters) know that Barry's foreign policy wasn't all that different from W's and ended up being worse.

7. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Obviously the last part was just for fun. The more salient portion of the post was the fact that the popular vote winner was a spectator yesterday.

8. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Speaking of W and Barry...and of course Bill, it was refreshing to see Trump dismantle their globalist "legacy" in 18 minutes. Trump seems to understand a good portion of the problem, or whoever is advising him does, question is do they have the right answers.

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You give too much credit and then too little. And you really seem to think Presidents have tons of power. Where does that come from?

10. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

I dreamed you went on a twitter campaign ridiculing me for this last night.

11. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

There were things I didn't care for, yes.

12. JayVols

If crowd reaction is your metric, I give you this:

[​IMG]

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I doubt he gets relected, but I thought the same about Obama

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

My thoughts, as well. I think it will be hard for Trump to overcome 24/7/52 x 4 hours of nonstop negative media coverage.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

It could get very interesting if things go great and see how media reacts.

16. JayVols

I hope they go amazingly well. Not holding my breath though.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Except those pictures are 08 and 12.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

The majority of Americans didn't think he should be elected this time. I.e., a national survey of all voters said "no." That didn't matter in terms of the outcome, so the format of this poll and the format of how elections work don't seem to mesh. We don't live in a direct democracy. If the size of the chorus of boos is what mattered, she would be President.

It's really odd to see conservatives acting as if they are the majority. They aren't. They are a plurality of states. For now.

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I read the Trump pictures were taken way before the inauguration.

I wonder if they'll do a side by side picture of the peaceful protesters this year and back in 09.

20. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Trump's crowd looked pretty standard yesterday, from what I saw. And it was raining.