POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Republican version of Russia Gate

justingroves likes this.
  2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

If what thing holds?

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

current voter leanings.

4. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I'm confused, people on the left are convinced Trump is going to rig the election. Trump is convinced people on the left are going to rig the election. Sounds like this election will be won by whoever rigs it the best.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Which 5 states are going to be flipping (I say 5 because Alabama is a lock to change back to Republican)?

6. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Who ever loses will say it was rigged. Its going to be that way for awhile. imo

NorrisAlan likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Arizona, Colorado, Maine, North Carolina, Montana

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

And there is a possibility that they are both rigging it

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This is the most likely scenario.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"And, in a shocker, Boaty McBoatface wins with 749,309,208 votes, Trump and Biden come in second with 394,492,309 each."

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Tillis will win (imo). The other 4 are definitely up in the air.

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

"And we're at a dead tie between Trump and Biden. And the x-Box vote is in, and it's PewDiePie with the upset. Who saw that online vote making such an impact?"

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

This is what really matters. Although Roberts has been pretty neutral as of lately.

14. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

His last one was pretty brilliant, trying to bail out Trump. He punted on DACA with a no-decision, and lets Trump bang the 'WE NEED MORE CONSERVATIVES ON THE COURT' drum, riling up the right to vote hard right.

He threw Trump a bone, and Trump was so stupid he lamented it on Twitter, hard. I think someone finally explained it to him.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Ask Bernie about the primary

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not sure how any supporter can look at Trump's campaign and not be concerned. There's a much bigger hill to climb than with Hillary in 16.

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

FortuneMagazine just did a large survey of CEOs on their opinion of different people and organizations through the pandemic.

To put it in perspective a bit - Congress and the WHO graded out noticeably better than the president. 32% of the respondents identified as republican, 4% Democrats, 59% Ind.

18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

If Biden gets to continue staying hidden and just run as a generic democratic candidate, Trump will lose.

I think the protesting go too far and turn opinion though.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

you can say that again

The Dooz likes this.
  20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed. I think Biden staying in his basement is killing Trump. Trump needs someone to engage with him to get him going. He just looks bored right now and his energy seems off. If we voted tomorrow I think Trump would lose.