POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Since the fake news media cannot falsely accuse a female Supreme Court nominee of rape, like they did Brett Kavanaugh, and since President Donald Trump is almost certainly going to nominate woman to replace the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, the fake media are going to have to get creative…

And what I mean by “creative” is dishonest, desperate, evil, and stupid.

Case in point, the former news outlet known as Newsweek that just stepped on the first of what will be many rakes stepped on by the fake media in the coming weeks.

The original Newsweek headline read, “How Amy Coney Barrett’s People of Praise Group Inspired ‘The Handmaid’s Tale.'”

How Amy Coney Barrett’s People of Praise Group Inspired ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’

Amy Coney Barrett, a favorite to be President Donald Trump’s Supreme Court nominee to replace Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, is affiliated with a Christian religious group that served as inspiration for Margaret Atwood’s dystopian novel, The Handmaid’s Tale.

They later retracted.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

then you are unwell

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

That's your opinion.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

burning tires have empirical health consequences. As does cat hording, potentially.

5. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t really give a shit how many cats someone has but tire burning is different story, especially if it’s a common or large scale thing

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

lol, I assure that there is probably a theoretical cat limit where you might care. might be super high, though. might be however mny it takes until they're getting your critters parasites or your kids ringworm.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Not to mention the welfare of the cats as well.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

hand in hand, imo. neglected animals are sickly animals that allow disease to amplify and spread.

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Cuck Fats

warhammer and Volst53 like this.
  10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Pretty sure it’d be in the thousands of cats before it’d get to me.

I’d have to blow up my bridge as a last resort

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

that’s a different argument. People neglect animals no matter the number.

12. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

[....tilts head to right....tilts head back to left.....bites lip.....shakes head]

IP likes this.
  13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah I don’t mind a wild barn cat but I wouldn’t want one as a pet at all

14. Ssmiff

cat lover? I'm sure there are some good ones. Not for me. 2/3 dog family since i was born. And...my 87 yr old mom has a cat who "keeps me company and gives me attention", but goes psycho for no reason and bites the shit out of her quite often. I'd have taken care of the issue awhile ago and replaced the cat or a dog but they have this codependency thing going on and she wont let me. And if it disappears, she will know it was me.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

a wild barn cat can be a farm MVP. I'd get it fixed and keep it rabies vaxxed though

justingroves likes this.
  16. TennTradition

No.

Just think of the term fats as a general way to say “fat people” then roll back and read that again.

17. Ssmiff

gross. perv

IP likes this.
  18. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Yeah I’d definitely fix it if i were going to get one for it.

We have so many hawks and owls they do a good job on the field rats.

19. TennTradition

Lord dude, I didn’t type it.

20. Ssmiff

your mind has gone to the gutter since you seeked out diversity