POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

you see that is just a joke but i feel i have to explain i'm kidding as to not get jumped. just a joke.

TennTradition likes this.
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Non-native, invasive species. You might as well be wanting protection and care for kudzu and Asian carp species.

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don't think I can do it justice because it's no one thing. It's just the wild wild west over there. Makes twitter look tame. People lying and spreading false info on purpose. Tons of partisan myths that people never object to because all they are invested in is making money off of the people who are there to bet on their own team/party. People making outrageous claims to try to pump a given proposition up or down a few cents so that they can buy or sell.

Frat house type banter about women. Calling out each other for made up accounts on twitter that they use to copy the fake tweet into the Predictit newsfeed to support their position. Just a den of thieves basically.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Feel like we may all be getting punkd with both of these dudes.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think that was last year.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

You had me at capitalism.

A-Smith likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Consequences all the way down.

https://theweek.com/speedreads/9391...ing-contingency-plans-bypass-election-results

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

Holy shit.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Yeah we get it, Trump=bad

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

It's just the way he talks, IP

11. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Huh?

12. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

It's 16D chess, to take four additional sentences to qualify that ballots means the mail in ballots, that aren't absentee ballots, that are totally ok, sometimes. Usually.

emainvol likes this.
  13. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Just talking about the tweet IP posted and being a snarky [penis]

I find Trump's answer absolutely abhorrent

2Maggitt2Quit likes this.
  14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I hate to keep playing the "what if Obama said this" card, but Jesus Christ.

16. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you miss the gm bailout?

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Seems like he’s saying we are going to see who wins the election

18. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Wasn't that Bush?

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’m not sure what he meant. But the context by going in to say get rid of the ballots (and I’m sure he must mean unsolicited mail in ballots) doesn’t help his case.

The plan is absolutely to plant seeds now to throw out enough votes later to win. If the margins allow for the recounts, it will happen.

Perhaps all unnecessary because he might win it firmly on election night - but a problem with that is that even if he is up with a large margin, because of the time it takes to count mail-in in some states and the high percentage of democrats who say they plan to mail their vote, he might OT maintain that lead. And then the narrative will he set.

I’m going to vote in person.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

But the question by its very nature assumes Trump lost and that he would have to peacefully transfer power. It is built into the question.

The Dooz likes this.