POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Twice a week if able. Its not really about return. Its about having a place to go and be able to play whenever. Or hit balls or putt or play cards or a good meal with a view.
    Golf clubs have waiting lists right now for the same reasons. Our group is 16ish family men who want to drink and gamble a little while talking a little trash. If it wasnt for my group, it wouldnt be near as enjoyable and i wouldnt be a member. The group is more important than the club

IP likes this.
  2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Small dot to gap. Joe has made it well know the special relationship he has with his son's since their mothers death. Now he only has 1 sone left. There has been magazine articles and publications talking about an unbreakable bond.

Not hard to make the leap to being influenced.

3. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yea, it is a hard leap, and more importantly, one not connected. But a bond doesn't mean one just allows another to push them to do whatever the other wants.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Is your bar "Push him" because I thought it was "influence" him.

Son's survive deadly accident that takes their mother and sister. Has talked about the bond he has with his sons and their importance to him his entire life including in this campaign. He has made note of it in many articles and publications.

One son dies leaving him with one to love, adore, protect, etc.

Says never me with Birisma.

Email surfaces of Burisma official thanking Son (Hunter) for meeting with his Father (Biden).

Not a big leap to thing Hunter has some influence on him.

6. fl0at_

In this context, influence and push are the same thing.

If the US was already doing what was desired, there wouldn't be a need, right? So then it stands to reason the US wasn't doing it, which means it wasn't in the US's best interest (unless it was just unknown--but if it was in the US's best interests, are we really mad?). If it wasn't in the US's best interest, then it stands to reason it wouldn't be influence, it would be push. Thus, they are the same here.

Setting up a meeting doesn't mean there was anything done. It's a meeting. Nothing gets done in meetings.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I remember 4 years ago about this time "meetings" were all the Democrats and Media wanted to talk about. That used "meetings" to make wild accusations and inferences that linger to this day.

8. fl0at_

You remember incorrectly, then. It was whether the election was influenced via outside interference.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

is this an email from the hard drive manufactured 6 days after it was allegedly part of a laptop mysteriously dropped off to be repaired? must have been a time traveller's.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

right, it was later that meetings which had been denied were confirmed to have happened, and emails discussing the meeting were shared by trump jr himself.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Could you imagine if it was Trump's son?

12. fl0at_

Didn't they get handed Trump Corp?

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Yes, handed without any college education and never working in the industry.

14. fl0at_

I think they have degrees, and worked in the industry.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

have you noticed Jared and Ivanka's WH roles?

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

15 minutes of mask talk and shooting bleach in arms. This is just so bad all around.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

but it is true that if we all did better with masks, things would get closer to normal pretty quickly.

18. fl0at_

If we actually made personal responsibility a thing, where if someone spread it, and could be contract traced, that they would be potentially liable for any and all expenses, this thing would have been over in May.

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

I wouldn't want to be the one trying to call balls and strikes on that.

VolDad likes this.
  20. fl0at_

Just the threat of it would be enough.

Compile the evidence, and let the judge decide it for the ones where threat wasn't high enough.

Having to cough up 30,000 for a hospital bill would cause a lot of people to decide dining in at Chili's just ain't worth it.