POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

flattening the curve succeeded in buying time for better treatments, and this is your evidence of it being all about control?

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

You either believe govt and media try to control and filter what you are fed, or you dont.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I think one of the emails said something about a piece of the company goes to the big guy which they think mean Biden. Also I believe something like the below was said in a text to Hunter's kid. This all implicates Joe enough to probably start a special investigation. The bar is not set very high to do something like that these days. The below was probably written by a drugged up Hunter if I had to guess so I doubt its true but this is where we are.

I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years. It’s really hard, but don’t worry, unlike Pop (Joe Biden) I won’t make you give me half your salary.

4. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It appears they are doing it again.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I believe they already ruled that out.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I believe it is not black and white, and I know there is no central master plan or force behind the scenes. it's chaos, but some people can't accept that and so believe there is some overarching control. there isn't.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

according to the DNI political appointee.

8. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The only Control going on is if you click or not. You stop clicking, they stop covering it. It has nothing to do with social engineering or some master control plan.

How did the song go? "It's all about the Benjamins."

9. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Half your salary is pretty clearly taxes.

Investigate it, I won't fight it.

But I don't see a link to Joe Biden.

10. fl0at_

That's a stupid statement.

Media is a business. A business. They aren't a social program. They are trying to maximize MONEY, and so yea, in that they want the most money they can get, they control what they show, because that helps them make more money.

How is it so hard for people to understand that media is a business?

11. fl0at_

There we go then, it's under control.

12. fl0at_

There is a lot of machine learning in the background, but it is to maximize profits. Predicting behavior is less important now than influencing it, but that's because if you buy this item, I get a 1.5% kickback, but if you buy that item, I get a 1.3% kickback.

IP likes this.
  13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I wouldnt expect those who have fallen for it, to see.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed, its flimsy as was the Russia case against Trump. imo

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Not only him

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I like koi ponds. sometimes I look up and read about koi ponds, koi, etc. therefore, I am inundated with ads for koi ponds, garden stuff, contractors, etc. But I live in an apartment. I don't (nor do I think you) see any control going on, and if anything it lays bare how shallow it all is in the short term, and how reactive it is in the long term

17. fl0at_

Then Biden is guilty.

18. fl0at_

Fallen for what? Not understanding what a business is and does?

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Or even if true - under what circumstances? It’s just as possible that Hunter Biden borrowed a lot of money from pop and is pissed off that pop is making him pay him back.

That’s my biggest issue with these emails. To me they were dropped late enough to cause a stink but not so early that they could be sorted through to dispense with the bullshit. A lot of people are ignoring it because it’s kind of like Hillar’s emails where the FBI reopened publicly weeks before the election and then was like - oh, nothing to see here...never mind. That was a huge blow to her campaign. I remember personally throwing my hands up in the air at the time.

The provenance of the emails, the timing, and the characters involved have me extremely cautious about it. If the Chinese are knowingly funneling money to Joe Biden through Hunter as a pay to play scheme - that’s serious. But we are a long way from me seeing enough here to believe that.

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I wouldn’t have thought of taxes. That’s an odd way to reference it.