POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

kEeP sPoRtS oUt Of PoLiTiCs

2. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

The mob, at this point, has got to be kicking themselves for letting Rudy take them down.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The Borat thing is, uh, interesting.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

He definitely looks like a doofus. Somehow the guy has existed at a high level for years.

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The thing is, last minute shenanigans are not really going to work. Apparently 40 million votes have already been cast, and I don't think there is a "oops, can I change it" option.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

the margins are razor thin for the electoral college.

8. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Imagine voting without being fully informed by tomorrow's debate. Could not be me.

justingroves likes this.
  9. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Appears he was actually tucking his shirt back in after she pulled it out. Now there was some awkward back touching, but.......it’s almost like an image/text/email taken in isolation without context can allow for others to fill in incorrect blanks about the situation.

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The electoral college ain’t played Bammer paaaawl

NorrisAlan likes this.
  11. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How can the set-up be legal since it is going to be used for a movie? Or, Can Rudy sue the crap out of them?

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

is there an actual clip somewhere, or are you going off the still image?

13. TennTradition

Just going off of what is being reported about it. Saw one twitter post last night that seemed like it was a guy who would have rather Rudy be raked over the coals but instead seemed to be clearing some things up.

Apparently he very awkwardly rubbed her back at one point and agreed to drinks (in the hotel room he was being interviewed in).

But as microphones were pulled off, apparently his shirt pulled out. He leaned back to tuck it in according to what I’ve read.

Awkward encounter. Edited for peak hilarity.

14. TennTradition

I would guess Borat and team are careful which states they film in? Don’t know.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I was already going to watch it, I'll let you know

16. TennTradition

The funny thing here of course is that Rudy will employ these same tactics from time to time but I’m sure the similarity will be lost upon him.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

the timing of this coming out is almost divine.

18. CardinalVol

I don't either. Just seems to me as a not even novice law person that this is potentially grounds for lots of lawsuits based on common sense.

justingroves likes this.
  19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Some quick searches showed he was sued a ton in the past for his first movie, but from what I can see, nothing of them ever came to anything. I have to assume he has a building full of lawyers that keep him safe.

I personally don't find this kind of 'humor' funny, same as prank shows. Just don't like it.

20. CardinalVol

Rudy just seems like he'll go after him just because and not care.