POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

A state representative from PA is authoring legislation to unseat the voted-on electors and replace the elector slate with a new slate chosen by the legislature.

The justification for this is massive fraud.

To support this claim he tweeted the following, which was re-tweeted by the President with a comment that the extra million votes obviously came from efforts to steal the election.

The only problem is that PA mailed out 3 million absentee ballots of which 2.6 million were returned.

So where could these numbers cited by the rep come from?

Oh. The June primary race where 1.8 million ballots were mailed out and 1.4 million were returned? The guy who is writing a bill to overturn the election results can’t even look up the correct stats upon which he is basing his claims of voter fraud.

8C30EDEE-A1EA-4F9E-8840-20A61EABDCE0.png

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Conspiracy theory people rarely cite proper facts. And when you contest it, you are just a sheep.

Hopefully this bill gets the due attention it deserves. Zero.

And the President is Gaslighter-in-Chief. His tweet about Biden needing to prove his 80,000,000 votes were not fraudulent is a master class in flipping the burden of proof as well as demanding someone prove a negative, which is almost always impossible.

You don't hear Trump demanding that he prove all 74,000,000 of his votes were not fraudulent.

And hate her (I know I do, as a politician) or love her, watch Clinton from her last debate with Trump say exactly what would happen. And this was four years ago, and she was spot on.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I've said it before and I will say it again: "Trump Derangement Syndrome" will have the opposite meaning in the future than how people use it today.

Unimane likes this.
  4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Shameful, shameful, shameful. Supposedly resolutions have beeb submitted in both the Republican controlled House and Senate.

5. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It will always mean what it does today because liberals are obsessed with him. If I don't like someone I ignore them and go about my life.

VolDad likes this.
  6. NorrisAlan

It isn't his policies I "obsess" about, but his egregious behavior as a human being while being our President. His policies are not my thing and I think they have set us back as a society, but that is true if any politician that I disagree with. And that is fine. But his abusive rhetoric and attempts to delegitimize our institutions and traditions are abominable.

Once Jan 20th gets here, he will go back on my completely ignore list like he was before he ran for President.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

It’s easy to ignore somebody when it’s Jim Bob from high school on your Facebook page acting like a jackass. It’s not easy to ignore somebody when it’s the most powerful man in the world acting like a jackass.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

70% of the legal funds raised now go into Trump’s SuperPAC. He’ll announce 2024 candidacy on Jan 21 (assuming he indeed isn’t placed in a second term) and promptly begin paying family as consultants to the PAC, I would imagine. It’s hard bot to see all of this as a money grab, but I’ll continue to wait for evidence that actually points to something and let it play out.

9. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Turn tv off and get a hobby.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Prayers up

11. NorrisAlan

I can both keep track of what my President is doing and saying and still have a hobby. Ignorance is not bliss.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Didn’t realize it had to be one or the other.

13. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Yes, everyone, ignore the world around you, because everyone knows if it doesn't affect you personally, you just shouldn't care.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Now you know.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Well spoken.

justingroves likes this.
  16. fl0at_

It was sarcasm, clearly, while at the same time, being your stupid philosophy of the day.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I wasn't being sarcastic.

18. juicemane

juicemane Member

If I was a trump supporter I wouldn’t want people paying attention either

19. fl0at_

That is what I said, that you were not being sarcastic, but I was.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

no, derangement would be ignoring or supporting this stuff.