2020 Vol BBall Recruiting....

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Sounds like we canceled his visit and are going to take the Cardwell kid. Interesting.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Apparently, Hall's visit this weekend has been canceled, by UT, signaling they got their guy in Cardwell.

Hall is a better offensive player, but I think Cardwell fits into the team better and we needed a rim protector. Cardwell is a better rebounder and shot blocker.

It's too bad we can't take both, but, if we get Springer and Cardwell, we are are already 1 scholarship over for next year.

3. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Jesus. Isn’t he the lowest ranked of the 3 right now out of him, Springer, and Walker? I know we have talked about Springer potentially only being here one year. Imagine having 2 of those guys. Wow.

5. Unimane

No, Walker is. Johnson is shooting up the rankings. Regardless, Walker is still very good, but not as good as Springer and Johnson, who may very well be one and done guys.

6. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

And who knows which one might actually end up being a better player, rankings aside

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

And a higher ranked one may not live up to the hype, or might.

8. Unimane

Supposedly, Springer already recorded his announcement for ESPN and they are going to show it sometime early next week when they can put it into one of their shows.

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

i still can't believe all these guys are just wandering into Pete's

10. Ssmiff

11. Unimane

Dylan Cardwell soon to follow. Best class in Tennessee history.

Also, the #2 and #12 recruits in the nation for 2021 are here for official visits this weekend. We got this thing rolling now.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

damn.

13. Ssmiff

JGood on Barnes and thanks G will, Bone and Schofield for laying the path.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Imagine if Barnes actually wasn't just coasting into retirement.

15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I see what you did there

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Imagine if UCLA weren't cheapskates and he was signing this class there. the narrative would definitely be "he could never get those kinds of players at Tennessee" and reinforce an attitude that Tennessee can't be an elite

17. Unimane

TBSVOL, utvol0427 and IP like this.
  18. Ssmiff

What an article. Always really liked BMaze on and off the court.Glad hes doing well. His teams compete with the best all around the country, including 2 sophs at knox Catholic, 7'0 and 6'9.

19. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Should I get my 2021 national championship tattoo on the left side of my neck or right side of my neck?

PilotFlyingJ likes this.