2020 Vol BBall Recruiting....

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Depends. Which side do you want your 2021 football national championship tattoo on?

A-Smith likes this.
  2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Whichever one is more visible to potential employers.

3. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Like, record labels, you mean? I’m launching my rap career as soon as I get some time to put these lyrics to paper.

justingroves and OneForVol like this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Vols are leader for 2021 Kennedy Chandler out of Memphis -tos (via toos)

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's good friends with Omari Thomas and Jabari Small.

A-Smith likes this.
  6. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Duke offered Chandler earlier this week. Never count them out.

7. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Another tough game tonight. Wouldn't be surprised with another L.

8. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Per Keith Easterwood, Tennessee is starting to fall behind... he said this earlier this week on Gary Parrish's radio show in Memphis.. he literally does not like TN so he could just be messing around but he made it sound like TN was gonna be hard pressed with Chandler.

9. jmbarton13

jmbarton13 Member

Pulling a Memphis kid will probably always be an uphill battle. At the same time, anything Easterwood says about UT should be taken with an entire shaker of salt.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Ha. Cant believe Easterwood is still around. Hes an original Basilio with less Italian.
    It'll be a tough get. Chandler gonna be pressured heavily locally. (Did I mention he wears my old number which I cant believe isnt retired at 7ppg*no 3 pt line). I played with John Wilfong who went for 33 vs Melrose in state champ game. He was a badass i wanted to be. They couldnt stop him and had 7'0 and 7'1 William Bedford and Bailey, along with 6'6 Sidney Atkins at PG. John went to memphis st. Chris Haynes came a few years after me. Went from Briarcrest as well and played some for mem state.
    Depends a little on Vescovi and his intentions. Chandler is Darius Garland clone so plan is 1 and done.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Barnes saying Vescovi very unlikely to play this year, even though he will be here soon.

12. Ssmiff

Oh no thats really our hope for ncaa tourney imo.

13. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

then we’re a one and done anyway.

14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

He does a weekly spot with Parrish on Memphis radio. He also has a podcast now I believe. He lives in Chattanooga and routinely brags about wearing Memphis and or Bama gear locally to try and trigger Vol fans.

15. Unimane

He still taking about how we bought Tony Harris?

16. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

With Turner out now and the SEC schedule just ahead I think a lotta people are expecting losses, it'd be a great time for a point guard to come off the bench shocking everybody.

17. Ssmiff

It would be difficult for Barnes to throw all the offense on young Vescovi and go clear out pick and roll, taking the corner offensive player usually there and moving him to the other corner. But I'd have a hard time not trying it. He has the ability whereas we don't really have a guard capable of running it well. Turner wasn't comfortable with it. Our post game is to 6'5 pons and 6'9 fulk. Spread em out and let this kid take over. Bowden will be open spot up all day. Pons cutting. Fulk, jjj, and Pons rotate pick and roll or pop. None of them have to create their own shots.
    My main concern is the defensive efforts he faced, physicality and if he's really 6'2.
    *this is just me thinking aloud and basketball discussion. If any 3rd grader listening to a podcast already knows, my bad.

18. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Just let Vescovi bring the ball up the court and sit in the corner for all I care.

I don't know how many guys on our team can do that consistently against a press.

19. Unimane

Jaden Springer is going to be in the McDonald's AA game. Keon Johnson probably would have been, but he didn't play in 50% of his team's games this year and is, therefore, not eligible.

20. Ssmiff

Img is playing at Knox catholic sat night. In NFHS network