2021 Vol BBall Recruiting

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Apr 20, 2020.

1. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

How so?

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Playing out of state now and away from teammates and friends who are UT fans or headed there. Hope it doesnt matter but id rather he stayed as briarcrest as it helped UT imo. Lot of orange around there.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There's a lot of Ole Miss and Memphis fans too.

4. Ssmiff

Yeah ole miss close to home yet far enough away but Briarcrest isnt really a mem st school. Most kids private there try to go elsewhere vs tiger high. Auburn, bama, ole miss, arky, UT..
    Plus 2 of his basketball teammates signed with UT in football. Hopefully we still get him but wont be people in his ear everyday about being a vfl anymore and no peer pressure or people wearing the T around him and no quick trips in the fall to visit bis buddies

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Some dude on Volquest called Galilee. I think he's just a regular poster. Got it from the basketball board on VN. Delete if necessary.

6. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

Those games are 100% happening. No way to verify KC's performance, but Ja, KC, Memphis St kids, Cisse are all there.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Here's this:

I don't think he looks as athletic as Ja fwiw. But who is?

8. Ssmiff

chandler did make a smart move by leaving imo. They lost the state title game to Catholic and took 0 threes the entire game. KC wouldnt shoot and kept penetrating into 7'0 and 6'9 and 6'5 collapsing on him because they werent afraid of the kickout 3. The moments he wanted to take over, he did. My buddys kid for Catholic is 5'9 kid who hit 5 3s just from floating the perimeter and was the difference in the game. KC will have the ball in his hands a lot and is one of the best HS ballhandlers ive seen. Def not as explosive as Ja or above the rim near as much, but footwork and ballhandling are pro level already.

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Getting more chatter that a Chandler commit to UT is coming very soon. Corey Evans, a Rivals analyst who is pretty connected, dropped a prediction for UT yesterday. We really need this Covid thing to die down.

IP likes this.
  10. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Ja is a freak. Curious to see what Chandler would look like with even a 4-6 months of a college weight program, esp one like UT has currently in basketball.

What stands out to me is the smooth handle, and that smooth, right to left hand with on the scoop shot in traffic. Always been known for having that dog in him. The back to back quick trigger 3s over a long, athletic swingman like Jeffries towards the end shouldn't be overlooked even with the little defense being played. Kid can create.

11. Ssmiff

you would have been frustrated watching the state title game. Literally Briarcrest shot not one 3 as Catholic collapsed when KC penetrated. 1-4 set with cutters and spot up shooters would've led to a title. Briarcrest and their 7 asst coaches couldn't figure it out.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

13. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

It's happening!!!

Barnes has flipped the program. Now we just need the pandemic to subside so we can keep kicking Calipari's teeth in.

IP likes this.
  14. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Probably the top reason for hoping that this mass-killing virus goes away IMO

justingroves and IP like this.
  15. Ssmiff

Keon Johnson is legit

16. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Wildly athletic. I wanted to go down and see him at Bell Buckle this past year but then he got injured.

17. Ssmiff

Hes very strong, explosive and ready for primetime. Seems to be the 5* freak many vol fans have wanted to see, in line with the unc and UK recruits as far as ability

Last edited: Jul 15, 2020
    A-Smith likes this.
  18. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

If there's no football, I doubt there's basketball either. May not get to see, possibly the most talented roster we've seen in quite some time.

A-Smith likes this.
  19. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

it's really gonna suck

20. Ssmiff

New indoor waterpark is opening in Brentwood. Maybe they can add a small pool and slide and play some ball in between.
    I mean its not like there is any snot on kids faces and hands at waterparks so i get it.