2022-23 NCAA OD thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by wounded mullet, Sep 10, 2021.

1. wounded mullet

wounded mullet New Member

Let me know when we are picking teams.

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This [uck fay]ing guy

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Last I read 2023 seemed the most likely year. Better come out on PC when it does

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Has that ever happened?

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

Madden is on the PC now, so NCAA better the hell be. With the consoles all being x86 based it seems that most new games are console exclusive + PC release now.

IP likes this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Would love to see that get modded up

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  7. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If you haven't checked out College Football Revamped its impressive what they've been doing with NCAA 14. Granted have to have the game iso and an emulator.

https://github.com/cfbrevamped/CFBR-Easy-Installer

IP likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I stopped playing football on video games when they stopped ncaa football. Never really liked Madden. I cant be stopped in football. Even from Techmo bowl days when I realized the Dan Marino 3 curl route play couldnt be stopped no matter what, I find a way. Usually a hurry up shotgun spread- read the coverage and call the play or hot route on your lb. Literally, one of the best to play. Kids get me to play call of duty stuff and jump off buildings from behind me and take me down in no time. But Galaga and Ncaa football, pack a lunch

justingroves likes this.
  9. Duckman

Duckman Chieftain

Glad to know you are still alive.

We really need to see who we could get to join up from the "old guard" when this comes out. Would be interesting to see who we could get to actually join up if and when it actually happens since everyone is at a different stage of life now compared to when we were all in the old 360 league.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2021
  10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Im picturing VB reading this sitting in a giant chair in a dark room and evil laughing under his breath.

utvol0427 likes this.
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

With an Sphynx cat in his lap.

Duckman likes this.
  12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m going to say that I think VB would wipe the floor with ssmiff in a game of NCAA, and I think we need to do whatever we can to make the match up happen.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Like I’d bet large amounts of money that we could let ssmiff pick VB’s team, and he’d still quit by half time.

14. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Who is this VB?

15. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

2023? It's going to take that long to change the graphics on Madden?

16. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I got Oklahoma State, but I'll get kicked out for non participation after 3 weeks.

IP likes this.
  17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

You’d play if we started some sort of group NHL dynasty.

18. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

I've pretty much given up on NHL, mix of my old reflexes and dealing with the same broken stuff year in, year out.

MLB is the only sports game I dabble in since it just feels right.

19. wounded mullet

I’m ready to go. Got my new Series X mini fridge sitting here on my entertainment center getting a lot of kids playing Minecraft time.

Where’s volball at? Dude is ten years older now, his stick skills have to had slowed down a bit, we have a chance boys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lylsmorr likes this.
  20. wounded mullet

Has anyone been messing around with 14? I’ve been having issues keeping a 360 in working order. I’ve heard good things about the modding on revamped.
    Last time I was playing I would find a really crappy mid 30’s rated team on teambuilder and take it to offline dynasty and make them into world beaters.