2023 5-Star Justin Edwards to Choose Between Vols & Kentucky

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by PointGuardEyes, Jul 22, 2022.

1. PointGuardEyes

PointGuardEyes New Member

Justin Edwards, a 6'7" wing out of Imhotep Charter School in Philadelphia, will decide between Tennessee and Kentucky on Monday, July 25th. He is ranked #4 in the class of 2023 by 247 Sports and #13 by ESPN.

Take a look at this newly published breakdown game, complete with nearly 100 video clips: https://www.pointguardeyes.com/justin-edwards.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lyin' Eyes - good or bad song?

3. PointGuardEyes

Neither. It’s a great song.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

How about Hungry Eyes?

5. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

We were playing an online game one time and my buddy asked what we wanted the password to be. Another guy told him over voice chat to make it "Hall & Oates". Well none of us can join the game so we ask him what's up, finally he typed it out for us "HaulinOats". It's now our default password for everything to continually shame him.

VOLinDAWGland, PointGuardEyes and IP like this.
  6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I legitimately thought it was "Haulin' Oats" for some period of time as well. Never saw it written out. Never really thought about it being two people's names when I can hear more than 2 musicians.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Haulin Oats would have been a better band name

VOLinDAWGland likes this.
  8. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

say it isn’t so. You are out of touch

9. PointGuardEyes

Not as great as Lyin’ Eyes, but a classic in its own right.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm out of time.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Darryl’s House was pretty good. He’d bring in somebody to sing along with one of their songs and one of his. Musicians amaze me. I always wanted to play guitar. Bought one and pawned it 2 weeks later. Shit hurt my fingers and apparent early I didn’t have the skill for instruments in my genes. Except guitar hero when I could play Black Magic Woman with my back to the screen