2025 Recruiting Class Thread

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by yont sum iss?, Apr 7, 2023.

1. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

2. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

From Georgia

3. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Deuce Knight or George Mcyntire will likely be our QB for this class. Mcyntire is out of Nashville and currently rated top 10 overall. We for sure lead for Knight and he is rising up the ranks. Mcyntire just received Clemson offer.

4. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Can the Nashville kid make plays with his feet

5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

He is an athlete. Plays basketball too. 6’5 and just 16 years old. not a Justin Worley situation with immobility running a qb read.

6. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

7. KyleAlexanderfan

Says Knight most athletic QB in the class. That’s very tempting.

8. KyleAlexanderfan

9. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Internet chatter says we might take them both. Nico's little brother there, too. We are going to be set at QB for quite some time.

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

What high school kid wouldn't want to play in this offense. Its like playing Madden live.

utvol0427 and PilotFlyingJ like this.
  11. KyleAlexanderfan

Would be ideal. I have a gut feeling the guy we took for 2024 won’t see the field.

12. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Not sure it’s the right year, but MBA currently has a young QB (either a sophomore or junior this upcoming year) already committed to Ole Miss who is an absolute stud. Saw him play last year and was incredibly impressed. Rocket arm, accurate and can run like hell. I’m not even sure if we would even bother but he would fit our offense perfectly imo.

13. yont sum iss?

14. yont sum iss?

#1 player in the country for 2025.

15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

16. Ssmiff

Deuce Knight heading to play for Lipscomb Academy this fall. Leaving Mississippi

17. Ssmiff

Deuce Knight leaving Lipscomb Academy after 3 games. Not enrolled in school.

18. Ssmiff

I don’t want McIntyre. 3rd time I’ve seen him this year. No tds and 3 ints tonight. I just don’t see it and he’s not overly agile. Just now down 14 on 4th down from own 20, he threw the ball away out of bounds.

19. KyleAlexanderfan

Well he’s target #1 and I don’t see DK coming here if we don’t pivot quickly and prioritize him. There’s always Nico’s brother for this class.

20. Ssmiff

If you watch him and Nico play in HS, there is no comparison. McIntyre got on the hype train somewhere but looks more like a 3 star than #2 qb in his class.