8th Maxim On The Airwaves Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 3, 2012.

1. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Good stuff hat, congrats!

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I would like to thank the Pikes, Debbie Jennings, and [ddiapos] for making my job tomorrow very easy.

3. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

I will be calling. Be prepared to talk about Vanderbilt hatred, and the fact that Cafego rolls over with every miss extra point. I'll be the guy that calls from Lex KY.

4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

we also need to get to the bottom of how mrs b REALLY feels about the baked ziti

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

If I can sneak away from game prep tomorrow I may call in.

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Thanks. If you get a call from Wild Bill from Surgoinsville, you know who you've got. Luckily for everyone, I have classes the whole time.

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think my schedule is clear for most of that time. I hope it's cloudy so enough signal from Verizon will squeak through to my phone to listen. You guys can call in. The only way I call is if he starts holding hands with Tony and saying that it's not his place to comment on whether it's time for Dools to go.

8. hatvol96

Go to Tony's site and listen to my call at the top of today's show. You'll see you needn't worry about me reserving judgment on Dooley.

9. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Downloaded the app so I can listen.... if I don't get a flood of crazy pickups I will try to call in. I'll get my pad and jot some good reasonable questions to get your points on.

10. hatvol96

As I said, the app is excellent.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I had little doubt. I was poking at Tony more than anything. I get a kick out of him defending his stance at times.

12. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Give em hell Hat.

13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Computer having issues. Keep me informed.

14. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I'm out of pocket for an hour or so....any updates, particularly those comments / questions related to our site, would be appreciated.

15. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Nothing too interesting at the moment. Other than cattleman ripping Pat Summit.

16. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I was actually really wanting to hear his call today about all of this.

17. Tenacious D

I did hear his call before other things took me away.

Considering that UTAD operated at a $4M loss last season, and that Pat Summit has already amassed some $12M+ during her time here.....a $350K gig as "Coach Emeritus" does sound rather silly, especially since it was only done as a "feel good" measure, alone.

It's a valid, albeit unpopular, position.

18. Tenacious D

I will give a $25 gift card to the next four (4) people who call in to Hat's show and say this site's address "8thMaxim.com" during the course of their call.

And I will give a $100 gift card to the FIRST PERSON who calls in and specifically calls in to discuss the Gruden-To-Tennessee article on this site, AND mentions that they saw it on "8thMaxim.com"

Just saying.

19. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

[​IMG]

20. SpringBokVol

SpringBokVol New Member

I just heard the first "butt chugging" reference...