8th Maxim On The Airwaves Tomorrow.

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by hatvol96, Oct 3, 2012.

1. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

HAHA, Peter Gabriel is a national treasure.

2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hahahahaha

"It's gahbage" Epic Big Will call in

3. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Peter Gabriel is a national treasure! Lulzing, epic!! Nice one Hat!

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Hat's feelings on affirmative action, coming up.

5. Tex_Volfan.

Tex_Volfan. Only Mod Approved Posts

Trying to troll a little on the TSR message board. I asked TR if he's on bath salts.

6. tankervol

tankervol Member

Not bad. It's been mostly the Hart/Women's BB stuff.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Is hat anti-Hart? Or just being a good host. Again, I tuned in late and miss a lot

8. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Link?

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who is TR? And CD? I saw you mention both and I don't know either.

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I think he is just being a good host.

11. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Basilio all but predicted Hart's termination. He said the consequences for Hart could be "catastrophic."

Seems more dramatic than necessary. Hopefully.

12. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Did the caller just say "racist towards women"?

13. tankervol

tankervol Member

"Racist towards women." Good one, Big Will.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Was CD Crime Dog?

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I hate that I missed it, if it was CD12

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Oh snap, Hat is about to go nuclear.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Who all is hosting right now along with Hat? I can't figure it out.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

TR is a guy who calls every show every day, and starts hitting the sauce for breakfast. Real sunshine pumper. General TR call goes like this: "Uh, I mean, man, uh, you know, I mean, uh, man, uh, you know, man, uh, I mean, you know, man, uh, you know, man, uh, I mean" and ends with "GOBIGORANGE!!!"

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Excellent, whoever just called in.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

1. Even if deemed to be of sufficiently sound mind to accept the affidavit, at full and face value, in whole or in part, I still do not see where a court could place any importance in Summit re-telling others of a conversation which she had with Hart and, as he purports, she misinterpreted.

2. Last I checked, neither Dave Hart nor anyone with a position of titled authority within the UTAD, was required or even compelled to seek Pat Summit's input and/or guidance prior to taking disciplinary action against an employee under his direction. To even insinuate as much is not only preposterous, but just begins to shed a beam of light on the cavernous problems that have too long plagued the UTAD, and from which camp they have arisen.

3. Jennings no more "loves" or was "dedicated" to Tennessee than Fulmer did or was. She was dedicated to the women's athletic department, and the faux sense of their privileged culture, alone. And she was not only paid handsomely for her "service", and where her seemingly insubordinate and alienating conduct might have been more tolerable, and protected.

4. She has nothing, and will get nothing. And both she and her "sage" counsel know it. The staggered nature of this filing is likely proof of little more than this - she simply hopes to shame, embarrass and demonize Dave Hart. Someone finally came along and set to do things right, would not be dissuaded, and didn't care what those who sought to maintain the imbalance of their imagined and untiuchable status thought about it. In the surprise of surprises, Debbie "Exhibit A" Jennings doesn't seem to like it, and is now throwing the second strongest card in the strawman's deck of fallacies, in throwing what will be determined to be a tempest in a teacup. And the sources that are now claiming that Hart is somehow in trouble, and that this is "bigger" than it was first perceived, are doing nothing more than to aide her in those efforts.

5. Jennings camp has now insisted that the gloves are best left off. She, and they, may not like how that turns out.