8thMaxim's 8thMail

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Pics@8thMaxim, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

2. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

View from my seat at IMS.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2012
  3. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

View from my seat at IMS.

[​IMG]

4. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

Sunset at the Grand Canyon from the South Rim near Bright Angel Lodge in March. Also a pic from a ledge off of one of the South Rim trails.
    [​IMG]

5. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

Sunset at the Grand Canyon from the South Rim near Bright Angel Lodge in March. Also a pic from a ledge off of one of the South Rim trails.
    [​IMG]

6. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

[​IMG]

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Will be the family/living room. I foresee many football games watched here.

8. Pics@8thMaxim

Pics@8thMaxim New Member

VGhleSdyZSBub3QgZXhhY3RseSB3YWxsIGhhbmdlcnMgb3IgYSBsaW1pdCwgYnV0IEkgd2lsbCBo
    YXZlIGEgZmluZSBtZWFsIHRvbW9ycm93IG5pZ2h0LiBJIGNhdWdodCBtb3JlIHRvZGF5IHRoYW4g
    YW55IG9mIG15IHdhbGxleWUgYnVkZGllcyBoYXZlIG9uIGFueSBvZiB0aGVpciB0cmlwcy4gSSdt
    IGFzaGFtZWQgdG8gc2F5IHRoYXQgdGhpcyBpcyBteSBmaXJzdCB3YWxsZXllIGV4Y3Vyc2lvbiBv
    ZiB0aGUgc3VtbWVyLiA1IHRvdGFsIGtlZXBlcnMgYW5kIDIgc2hvcnQgZmlzaCB0aHJvd2JhY2tz
    LihnYXZlIDMgdG8gbXkgYnVkZHkgYmVjYXVzZSBJIGhhdmUgcGxlbnR5IGluIHRoZSBmcmVlemVy
    LikgVGhhdCdzIG5vdCBiYWQgY29uc2lkZXJpbmcgSSdtIGdvaW5nIGFmdGVyIGEgY29sZCB3YXRl
    ciBmaXNoIGluIDk1wrArIHRlbXBzLiBNb3N0IGFueSBvZiBteSBjb2hvcnRzIGhhdmUgY29tZSBo
    b21lIHdpdGggaXMgMi4KCldhcyBob3QsIGJ1dCBpdCB3YXMgZ3JlYXQgYmVpbmcgYmFjayBvbiB0
    aGUgd2F0ZXIu

[​IMG]

9. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not exactly wall hangers, but I'm going to eat well tomorrow. Got 5 keepers in all (gave 3 to my buddy. I have plenty in the freezer), 2 short fish throw backs, 1 monster blue gill, and a decent channel cat. I brought home 3 more walleye than any of the wally regulars I know this year. 5 keepers isn't bad considering I was going after a cold water fish in 95°+ sustained temps. I had to work for these. It took some searching in some new places to get these. I am ashamed to admit that this was my 1st walleye trip this summer. Life and kids have taken precedence. Not a bad 1st trip as I was fishing 'blind' with no info or knowledge from 'tracking' the patterns all summer.

Was hot, but it was nice to be back on the water.

10. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Nice Jay. The crappie here spawned so early due to the mild winter, most folks missed it. Like me.

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Need to start a fund that way jay can get a live well

12. JayVols

Lol.

That would cheat me out of my favorite part: knocking them in the head with my fish billy club. The ensuing death quiver is a sight to behold. It's a quick death for them, and it satisfies my primal sadistic streak. Throw them on block ice in a 5 day cooler and you're done.

13. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Norris Lake

14. JayVols

Hope you got some walleye.

15. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

What depth did you catch them at? Bass have been holding at 17 feet on the ledges at Norris for us.

16. JayVols

That's a matter of national security. I need to see your Top Secret credentials before I can release that information to you.

I'll say they were deeper than the bass you mentioned. About 7 to 12 feet deeper.

17. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

To fish for a trash fish, you hold onto your secrets

18. JayVols

Now you're just trolling me (no pun intended).

Either you've never had the good fortune to dine on the 'white gold', or you just have terrible tastes.

19. JayVols

I caught fish at 24 feet (7 ft deeper than the bass) down to 29 feet (12 ft deeper than the bass). I marked more fish at 26 feet than any other depth. You want to know what color spinners were the most productive or the speed I was trolling? That will cost you some cash......

20. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm just trolling, and I know they were red spinners.