"95% chance Butch is fired..."

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Sep 27, 2017.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

the gd president got nothing to do with it!

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

What's he sayin', Daddy?

3. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Hushpuppies!

4. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Shut up! One shit at a time!

5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Your quote reminds me of this

[​IMG]

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Don't be. He's not getting pass Saban, Muschamp, Orgeron and Mason.

7. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

He’s out. This game isn’t determining whether or not he stays. This just determines how long he stays.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

k. i'm not sure that's proof of anything.

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Gosh. Once Butch and his constant stream of idiotic statements are no more, I don't know what we'll even talk about. I suppose we'll have settle for discussions about not sucking at football.

10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Didn't say it was. You asked.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Butch is going to flame out in spectacular fashion

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you stated the locker room being great as a fact, so yeah it would have to be proof of something for you to be right.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Guys leave this program at an abnormally high rate. It is t because they fear a family atmosphere.

14. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Hmmm DiPietro made Fulmer his Consigliere.

Rumors are rumors and I dont buy into them. I wanted Fulmer fired back in the day but would take him back in a heart beat.

Fulmer was OC under Johnny and did well at that position so I could see him getting Dormandy up to speed under center with a single back or he could use one of the three a FB. I could see Scott holding Fulmer's clipboard and powerade.

I think he would lose to Bama and LSU but win the rest. We would lose the bowl game because Fulmer never seemed interested in those. 8-5 at best with him this year.

Currie then contacts Gruden and Kelly. If they bow out they make Fulmer HC and we go 9-3 every year for the next 10 years with 2 SECe championships and one SECCG while missing the playoff because of 3 losses.

Satan and Fulmer retire together and we hire the next Satan and win a NC again. That fits with out 30 year interval. We piddle around again and go another 30 but we are all dead or I would be 108 by then and who cares. Your are eating oatmeal and in diapers again.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Currie and Fulmer don't get along

16. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Di Pietro is the Capo dei capi and he likes Fulmer. If he wants Fulmer, Currie will have to kiss the ring and Fulmers arse.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Not so much

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Sure

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I wish. The piece of crap will end up at the Bucs so we have to pay him every penny. Dooley style.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Yep.