A Call To Action For The 8TH And All Other UT Sites.

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by hatvol96, Mar 11, 2012.

1. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well, I sent a message to the administrator on VN asking for permission to post more details (involving the 8th Maxim link). Hopefully there will be a response soon.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Are you telling Fancher he isn't getting one red cent until Dooley is canned?

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Or you will be banned, one or the other.

4. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well damnit, there goes my chance to win the bracket pool.

5. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Well damnit, there goes my chance to win the bracket pool.

6. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Just sent 20$, great cause.

7. GahLee

So who has donated, what are we sitting at right now?

8. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

Donated. Can get others in my neighborhood to contribute if needed..

9. fun2bow

fun2bow New Member

Can't find the thread on TOOS I saw it earlier....Surely they didn't delete it??? Maybe I'm overlooking it. Someone please tell me it is still there..

10. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Yup, they deleted it.

11. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

I have five tickets already in hand. I bought ten and took care of a few of the hardworking folks downtown. If any of our goups are picking their tickets up at will call, I can drop them there. If that doesn't work, I'll be at Latitude 35 from 11-1 tomorrow if someone doing the deliveries wants to come by and pick them up. If possible, let me know where we stand on numbers around 10 in the morning.

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

My donation is in. Great idea Hat, and thanks to all who are putting in the work to make this happen.

Can we get a running total on where we are at so that we can make sure to meet our goal? Just an idea.

13. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I donated as well.

14. GahLee

That's sad, it really is.

Why is it that UT boards can't co-exist? At least for a good cause.

15. hatvol96

Just remember, it's those of us here who are the egomaniacs.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm gonna send freak a message. I can't believe they deleted that thread. Complete [uck fay]ing bullshit. I'm surprised I'm not banned though.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Basilio?

18. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

I'm about to be banned. I already accused him of being "tight-butthole" (for any fans of Workaholics).

19. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

We are at $525 as we speak - $15 short of our goal.

I'll cover that, personally.

Any monies donated hereafter will be used to purchase additional tickets to give to Vine Middle School to use at their discretion. I will accept donations until 10:00amEST tomorrow, so as to have time to deliver them to the respective agencies before noon.

Card - send me a PM with information on how to email to your friend, or instructions on their (physical) delivery - I'll handle it, either way.

Also, if you'd like to share this with anyone else, simply link them to this thread, as it contains both the necessary information as to what we are doing, as well as instructions on how to donate.

THANK YOU!

20. hatvol96

Yes.