A Quick Word on This Site

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Tenacious D, Jan 26, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Tenacious is actually a robot, so those posts take about 0.01 second to type.

2. Lexvol

Lexvol Guest

Erebody just take a deep breath and relax. Serenity now!

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Let me take a shot at describing what I love about this site. I met rbroyles on VN, and then I met him in person at the UT-MTSU game in K-Town. We were discussing message boards and he told me to take a look at this new site that has been created. I checked the webpage out whenever I got back to Lafayette that night and instantly thought, this is better than the rest of them.

As others have said, there is not near the shit to have to go through to find information on this site. The posters seem more intelligent in their responses on this site, and the good natured ribbing (for the most part) is top notch stuff. This site has more of a personal feel to it, which makes it much easier for me to enjoy. Myself, as others, do not care to call somebody out if I do not agree with their posts. I never get to worried about pissing someone off, because I see it as nothing but good entertainment, while also discussing UT athletics. I also see it as just a message board, and know that, at the end of the day, its just that, a message board, where we as fans can come and express our thoughts/concerns, etc.... about the team that we love.

One more thing. I absolutely love it when people on this site call out people from other sites because they think they are "insiders" when they know nothing more than what they read on VQ, etc... The sunshine pumping stops when you come to this site and that is another why the 8th is my favorite Vols site.

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I also like that most posters on here aren't blinded by bias. I can't stand homers.

5. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

6. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Anyone care to summarize the "episode" that TD referenced?

7. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

I just found this. QP come back you are my yang. I will go all internet crazy without you to smack me back into place when I go too far.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

We'll have to get therealut from VN now

9. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

The reason I have less than 100 posts is because I'm borderline retarded. It takes me all day to gather a few thoughts together.

10. Jewbaccah

Jewbaccah New Member

Is he here? He would be happy I have a David's star in my avatar for easy identification.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

As far as I know, he's not.