AJ named in sexual assault

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2014.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No means no.

3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Why cant these boys keep their **** in their pants for any amount of time? Hell if you're that frustrated, go to a booster, ask for a hundo then browse backpage for an hour or so.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I've never had a problem getting laid, and I'm no prize winner, I can't believe it would be a struggle to get some ass being a star football player. Christ almighty. This shit is pathetic.

5. NorrisAlan

I am no psychologist, but I imagine some of these guys have never been told No to anything in their lives, so they have almost no concept of what it means. Complete narcissists.

And with campuses being under a complete scopelock on this kind of thing, it cannot (and should not if true) be made to just go away any longer. Get a steady girl friend and enjoy your college life. Stop needing to bang everything within reach.

6. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

I've had my fair share of tail as well. Hell, its not that hard. Buy em a drink or 2 and make em laugh. You'd think from all the rapin' going down round here these guys have a hundo hanging from their zipper and still cant get it in. It is pretty pathetic. Somewhere, Jameis Winston is smiling at Big Orange Country.

7. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Makes sense. But one would think being a star athlete at an elite university, for every 1 that said no, there would be 5 that would say yes. Granted I've never wore that crown, so I don't know.

8. NorrisAlan

Forbidden fruit and all that.

9. powert2523

powert2523 New Member

Rumor that others were involved as well, including Pig. Lots of smoke but nothing concrete yet.

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This has gotten ridiculous. Embarrassing.

11. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Ill have a ****ing stroke.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Expel everyone involved and never let them into Knoxville again, if true.

Hope everyone that had a part enjoys prison.

13. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

This is why we can't have nice things.

14. NorrisAlan

If true, I ****ing give up. How the hell can you even put yourself remotely close to a situation that would get you with 100 miles of even possibly being confused for someone that could do this, especially after November?

15. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

They are 21 year old men?

16. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Yeah, well, I wanna **** Kate Upton. That's pretty forbidden. Doesn't mean im gonna rape her when she tells me no.

17. NorrisAlan

And? I don't think most 21 year old men put themselves in this situation, particularly if it was a group thing. That or I was an old fuddy-duddy. Well, I know I was an old fuddy-duddy, but that still doesn't explain this whole situation.

18. NorrisAlan

But you are not a complete narcissist, either, I assume. I just don't get these guys. I just don't.

19. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

You aint the only one. These guys have so much to lose. I don't understand why they don't get that. No ***** is worth (potentially) millions of dollars.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

if I was these guys I'd be taping every sexual encounter.