AJ named in sexual assault

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Or at least making [itch bay]es sign waivers lol.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Hell, just stroke it in the shower. Anything else but this crap.

Gator H8R likes this.
  3. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Yeah. In the shower. Like the rest of us. Lol.

4. snoball5278

snoball5278 Contributor

wtf is wrong with these guys? even if they are innocent, why would they even put themselves anywhere near a situation that could be considered questionable?!

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I remember college girls lining up to give BJs. Jesus, if a girl in college ever backed out of wanting to get freaky, I'd just go out and find another one, usually the same night.

These football players should be beating the coochie off with a stick. Bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time.

6. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

Different day and age I suppose. They want their time in the lime light and screaming rape gets them just that. Now, im not saying that is this particular situation, but it has happened before. There's nothing worse, accusation wise, than rape. Everyone forgets the woman, and its stuck with the man for life.

7. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I don't think that's how it works...

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Marcus Vick
    ‏@MVFive Women don't really care what u do to them as long as the check is fat. #Honest long as they can go shopping afterwards lol

10. _Crew_

_Crew_ Contributor

....it could not be that difficult to get laid.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

There are women like this, sure but it's not true for every woman. This line of thinking is what gets men in trouble

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Next Man Up.