AJ's "I'm not a man, I'm not 40" Thread

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by AssburgersWarrior, Dec 22, 2011.

1. masstastic

masstastic Banned

BTW, envy, not jealousy. Difference. Learn it. GP resident.

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Wrong on the field. Wrong on the status. Go away.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

No doubt there are mommy and daddy issues here.

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

Thread title changed to reflect reality.

On looking at it, though, I'm sure somebody can do better. Any other suggestions on what to call this gem?

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

his "self worth" is what drives me insane. the guy doesn't have an ounce of humility in his body. i'd curb stomp him personally, but that's just me

6. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

QP gets called out over his hatred of the handicapped.......perhaps? Maybe?

7. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

How about "Axion Has Serious Issues"?

I suggest finding a good church. If not that, at least go visit a psychiatrist.

Kid is obviously smart, could probably benefit society if he'd get past himself and whatever issues he has.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He's the only poster that's wanted to be here that couldn't figure out how to stay here.

9. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

AJ obviously has serious difficulties integrating with the rest of society. He has all of the characteristics of someone raised in a family situation that catered to his every whim. He is narcissistic and has very little concept of how the world works beyond his small environment. He also has plenty of time to work up alter egos, proxy servers, and email addresses, and he probably spends a lot of time studying his thesaurus and word of the day calendar while making overly verbose, half-assed arguments about things of which he has no practical knowledge while dreaming of his own fantastic future.

All of this makes a tremendous amount of sense if Axion is, in fact, a bubble boy.

10. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Pretty good analysis. I really don't think he is a bad guy. He is his own worst enemy it seems. Sad because I think he could contribute in a positive way on the board if he could get a grip with his 'demons'. It takes time to fit in, gain trust, and get acquainted with folks. I knew several folks here when I joined, and didn't know many. I didn't act like I was chums with everyone off the bat. I wasn't too familiar with you, JG, WM, Cardinal, Bearcat and some others, but I have developed a respect for each one of you guys as I became more familiar with you all. Hopefully, I have done the same in some small way. That didn't happen overnight. Axion needs to realize that developing any type of rapport takes time. Respect is earned. It's not a right that is automatically given.

Maybe it's just me, but I do try to get along with folks if at all possible. However, I understand why folks feel the way they do about axion, and I don't begrudge them for having that opinion. It is what it is, unfortunately.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Hard to say one way or the other, but I doubt aj has had problems as serious as he leads us to believe. I personally have never wanted to share bad things about my past nor wanted sympathy for what happened. Like sharing a jail cell with tenny d and nyy for one night...I was never the same after seeing what happened to that poor gerbil they were able to sneak in.

12. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Can't say why, but for some reason I picture AJ looking something like this...

[​IMG]

13. MG1968

MG1968 New Member

there's nothing funnier than a teenager who thinks he's Barney Bad-Ass and will eat your children if you dare challenge his nascent superstardom

14. WM

WM Active Member

Perfect.

Even got his o-face reaction when he sees that he has been banned.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Whats the odds this douche comes back?

16. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Based on the 13 names he's been banned under... I would say pretty good.

17. Ron Mexico.

Ron Mexico. New Member

Is the AJ someone I would know? I get the feeling I know this poster under another screen name.

18. WM

WM Active Member

Not sure if he was around VN during your tenure. He had so many names over there it became a blur. I'm sure someone on here can refresh my memory though.

19. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

I believe the original name was StunnA N Orange or something along those lines. Think that one actually made it to 5K or so posts.

20. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I think he should be promoted to Mod status around these parts. JMO, IMO, IYAM, GBO, VFL, BOOM!!!