All About Michael White

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by kidbourbon, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Well, I'm tied with Michael White on number of times we've lead a team to the AA tourney.

Congrats?

2. Tenacious D

I'm still waiting on someone to tell me how in the hell this guy should be our next coach.

We've got winning 70% of his games at LA Tech.

What else?

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

UTAD is always looking for some way to cornhole us?

4. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

5. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

Racist, imo

6. kidbourbon

How hard we talking here?

7. kidbourbon

So if we're not getting Marshall or Smart, and Howland is terrible, then who do you want?

8. Tenacious D

I never said that Howland was terrible.

Cronin?
    Miller?

Hell, last I heard, Jim Calhoun was trying to get the BC gig - wonder if he'd take out call. I'd be ok with getting another 3-5 years out of him, while we lined up his replacement after he retired.

What's better about White than any of those?

I continue to await the reason(s) as to why anyone could argue that Michael White deserves to be hired at Tennessee.

We've got his 70% winning percentage at LA Tech.

His last name will both represent half of our school colors, and give Pat Forde some excellent fodder to again claim that we're racists, but what else?

9. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Mike White is staying at La Tech per ESPN.

10. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

So hyams says the buyout offered was actually closer to 2.5-3 million and not the 1 million rumored.. So that means he either flat turned us down (due to AD/roster concerns + he can likely land an even better job next year if next year goes as planned) or we were making his buyout to leave (for OM or an elite program) far too high for his liking.