Alright, I'm Now on Twitter...

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by LawVol13, Jan 6, 2012.

1. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

JZ, I'm impressed with CAK. Well coached team.

2. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Following you now, NYY. Congrats on the teaching job by the way. What are you coaching?

3. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Baseball. Swimming for the last couple weeks.

4. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Piece of advice: Seen this shit happen for years and my mother's had to deal with it for years. Tell the [uck fay]ing parents from the get go that you don't negotiate playing time with them for their kids. If they don't agree with you, tell them to go put in a [uck fay]ing application and try to become the coach. Save yourself lots and lots of [itch bay]ing that way.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My first meeting always involves this line. "I'll talk to you about anything as a parent. The only thing off limits is playing time. You bring it up, I'll carry your sons stuff to the car for him."

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Perfect. Stops that stupid shit from the get-go.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

We have that very meeting at the beginning of every year Law. You still have some idiots TRY to indirectly get you to discuss that issue. It gets shut down immediately. My job is to win. If I feel your kid will help me do that, they will be on the field. My job depends on winning. I'm gonna look out for #1. If your kid isn't playing a lot, then I don't feel they will help me win. Get mad and take them home. IDGAS. I've not lost anything anyway the way I see it. Harsh but true.

8. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

TPryor3014 on twitter.

9. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

I have same meetin at first of year. Don't talk to me about playing time or strategy; will discuss anything else.

10. JZ1124

JZ1124 Active Member

Shane does a great job. He is why I came to CAK this year. I get to learn from him and be a HC which is a great spot for me to be in. I'm not a teacher so it isn't easy to find a good coaching job.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2012
  11. IP

IP Super Moderator

My parents complain about my little sister's playing time in basketball. I have told them that there is nothing they can say to help the situation. It is up to my sister to show something, and perhaps respectfully ask what she can do to get more playing time.

12. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Don't know if you guys are interested, I've decided to start following jmoore_21 and annihilate every chance I get. You should consider doing the same.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Make sure to mention his tweets to Justin King

14. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

Done.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Please repost here, I think he is deleting them.

16. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

LawVol13 Graham Wilson
    @jmoore_21 @kingvol7 I'm sorry on behalf of Tennessee fans that dipshits like Jmoore say this kind of stuff to you, Justin.
    12 minutes ago
    Graham Wilson
    LawVol13 Graham Wilson
    @
    @jmoore_21 @kingvol7 This is the most pathetic thing I've ever seen. You've become the new Sab. You are truly a joke.
    21 minutes ago
    Graham Wilson
    LawVol13 Graham Wilson
    @
    @jmoore_21 When you make yourself look like a complete dipshit consistently, that's what you get.

Responded to his tweet about badasses behind a keyboard with the last one. The other two were in response to his tweet to justin king.

17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Ok. I'm now on Twitter. I am officially a 13 year old girl.

Anyway, @cincyjo is my handle. I'm such a loser.

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Lawvol, you are cracking me up with the assult on jm.

19. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And prob set a twitter record of having an account hacked!