American Horror Story

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by WM, Oct 5, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

finale should be interesting. Looking forward to how this all wraps up.

2. WM

WM Active Member

You missed it?

3. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I've been watching "on demand". Apparently they are a week behind.

4. WM

WM Active Member

I got a serious spoiler on how they ate doing the show for the next season. Don't want to [uck fay] it up for those still watching but it's quite an explosive bit of info.

5. gorockytop101

gorockytop101 New Member

Glad they're doing it that way. Would've gotten really old really quickly otherwise.

6. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Finally saw the finale. It was pretty predictable which was a little disappointing. Lange should get some awards for her performance in this series.

7. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I just caught the entire first season in the span of the past few nights. This show seriously screws with your head a little. Some scary moments and the infantata was creepy as heck but overall some of the stuff just makes you uncomfortable. That's why I liked it so much. Overall, I can't believe I didn't catch this on the front end but one advantage of not is the ability to blow through the show in a few days like I did without having to wait. Man, there were some great twists and turns. The young maid was smoking hot too. My wife never comments about other females even murmured in one of those early episodes, "damn she's hot."

I think they've taken a good turn for Season 2 after the way 1 ended. It will be very interesting to say the least how it all shakes out.

8. tankervol

tankervol Member

Anyone watch the season 2 premier?

9. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

This season has been great so far. Lots of stuff going on. It's definitely not predictable.

10. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I saw an interesting theory on how the major players could tie in together in Season 2 - SPOILERS AHEAD:

If you look at some of the promo pics on IMDB for the season the Monsinger and Dr. Thredson are wearing identical types of eyeglasses. Obviously the Monsigner and Dr. Arden have some type of arrangement. The theory I saw which I am convinced would be a great tie in is that Thredson and the Monsigner are the twin brothers shown that were "saved" by Arden in the flashback to the Holocaust. This would make a lot of sense - especially why the Monsigner would cover for Arden and his experimentation's. Good Season 2 though so far and glad to see it's already been renewed for Season 3 with Jessica Lange again in a starring role.

11. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

This Season has been really good. I like how they are bringing back some season one characters into the plot. One of the few shows I look forward to every week.

12. jjacks6790

jjacks6790 Member

It's not back on till January.

13. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

This show is taking all kinds of turns. I love the fact that you have no clue what's going to happen each week. Very entertaining.

14. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

I liked Season 2 but was still on the fence about it until about the 4th or 5th episode. It's actually IMO turned out overall better than the first season with all of the twists and turns.

15. Vol by Birth

Vol by Birth Member

Anybody else watching this season?