Angry Titans fan? Read this.

Discussion in 'Sports' started by IP, Mar 19, 2012.

1. alumvol08

alumvol08 Active Member

This and acting like he now sucks or hates Tennesseans makes me want to hold someone's face over a hot stove-eye.

2. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

The best thing about this statement, other than it being completely true, is that he hates the comparison

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is sad

4. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

There is another important connection with strong ties to the UTAD in the Denver area. I have no direct knowledge of any involvement in this particular situation, but my gut tells me he might have played a part.

Charlie Ergen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

This is pure idiocy. I hate the Broncos, but I hope they do well for Peyton's sake. He was, is, and will always be a classy individual that takes his position as a 'hero' to many seriously. He is very civically minded and generous. Looking at what he has done not just for the sports programs of Knoxville and Indy but also what he has done for the communities bear witness to his character. He doesn't owe anyone anything. If anything we as Vol fans and those Colts fans owe Peyton. Wish there were more like him out there.

6. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

This will all blow over when he comes home as UT's next head coach.

7. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Good form.

Attached Files:

8. tankervol

tankervol Member

Yeah, it would have been cool for Manning to be a Titan, but I'm not disappointed nor surprised by his decision to go to Denver. I'm more frustrated that getting caught up in the Manning Saga took away from trying to sign Mario Williams. Although, I think Kam Wimbley is a nice consolation prize.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

This sounds crazy, but i would love nothing more than for the broncos to tear up the nfl the next 3 or 4 years with manning. I hope the titans can build back to a playoff team, but would love for the new Manning deniers to have to eat shit for awhile

10. dknash

dknash Chieftain

<=== this guy could teach Manning a thing or two about loyalty, IMO.

11. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I have to agree. I was actually impressed with Locker when he played last year. To be honest, the biggest reason I waned Peyton is I thought it would strengthen the fan base.