POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

So no one is climbing fences to get in the United States? It's not ridiculous when it's true.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

so you employed illegal immigrants, paid them under the table, and don't have any experience at all with asylum seekers. got it.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Nice 14 post meltdown. Lay off the sauce, dipso.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    tvolsfan likes this.
  4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If your bullshit story is just knowing Mexican laborers, then you know [uck fay] all about refugees, asylum seekers or the overall immigrant experience.

But, this is a typical you post. No one suffers more than you. You who is being cheated by a system rewarding some underclass group whether black, Latino, immigrant, gay, whatever. They're always trying to get you, screw you over in your perceptions based upon every [dadgum] idiotic stereotype regarding these people. They all feel bad about stealing money while giving it to the cartel, living 10 to a house, conning the welfare system, etc., etc.? Yeah, right. [uck fay] off.

Ugh, you're always such a self righteous whiny ass [penis] about the situations of others.

I look forward to the next story of your predicament due to the unfair benfits of another group of people without any sort of reflection or consideration of why this, supposed, advantage exists. Nope, you are the most victimized and you know ( and done and seen) everything, so much more than anyone else.

5. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Wait... the same folks here who railed against me for daring to draw even a passing comparison of the holocaust to the abortion issue are now totally on board with AOC’s bullshit??

kmf600 and warhammer like this.
  6. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Stable genius right here.

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

What I will say is that I’ve had the opportunity to get to know several immigrants (legal and illegal) and for the large part, they’re not here because they really want to be. If they could go back home tomorrow and make a stable, safe living in their home country they’d leave immediately. The notion that the US is some dream destination for the world is for the most part, bullshit. Folks are only here for the money and to escape the dysfunction in their native countries.

NYY, justingroves and kmf600 like this.
  8. Unimane

9. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Here's the thing, this woman has shown she isn't the most intelligent person on the earth. She knows [dadgum] well she was comparing the southern border to Nazi concentration camps. She has no clue about any other concentration camp ever. If Trump, or any Republican would have even hinted these were concentration camps, they would have been hung. If she didn't mean nazi concentration camps, she would have called it something else, more along her simple minded way of thinking, like prisons or something along those lines.

GahLee likes this.
  10. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Dead on

GahLee likes this.
  11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Don't dare speak truth here. The sissy ass libs can't handle it.

12. GahLee

You think I was the only person dealing with this? I witnessed the shift first hand. Where sub contractors were replaced by illegals. From framing, to roofing, to drywall and paint. You name it. They cornered the market, lowered the working wage, pushed out American workers and then upped the wage once they were settled. I watched it happen. This isn't about me. We were a grain of sand.

And [uck fay] you, you lame ass [ussy pay] liberal. You'll be the last to know you were duped.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

handle your liquor before you post.

14. GahLee

Not melting, at all. I give facts, you let your [ussy pay] bleed over the internet. I feel sorry for anyone relying on you.

15. GahLee

This notion I am a drunk is so far off, it is laughable. I figure it the way of a coward looking to deface an argument because they know the ground they stand on is weak. You losers do the same thing to Smiff when he nails y'all. Rinse and repeat. Bunch of [ussies pay].

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I thought it a generous explanation.

Smiff nailing anyone in your mind is pretty funny.

17. GahLee

I fell in line. I hated every minute of it but I was a 23 year old kid with a new born. I couldn't turn my back on my family, which is what I would have been doing. I did end the company, there came a day that I couldn't do it anymore. At the time I was the project manager, which meant I traveled all over East Tennessee running multiple job sites at once, it was hectic to say the least. I couldn't hire Americans, I tried. they wouldn't work for the wages we offered and we couldn't afford any more because the illegals has ruined the market. I decided to walk away and the company folded about 6 months later. I felt for the my dad and my brother, I walked away from them. I also felt for the guys we had, even though they were illegal, they were good dudes for the most part, I just couldn't stomach it any more.

18. GahLee

You thinking you are always right is truly funny. The greatest thing I have ever done for myself is to admit I know nothing. Opened my capacity for learning. I'm an idiot. I admit it. So are you. You couldn't ever admit it because you are coward.
    Next time you decide to deface me because you are scared to argue, just say so and save the baseless claims for someone else.

19. Unimane

I think you should go with being drunk as it's preferable to the alternate explanation for this now traditional early morning post explosions.

20. GahLee

I work weird hours and I hate sleep. I feel like I am being cheated on living if I sleep for more than 5 hours. Been this way since I can remember. We aren't all the same, buddy.