Banned

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by tripper, May 5, 2012.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Good point. He also had a couple other places he could have gone other than UT.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

And then he did. *sigh

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

4. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Who hasn't been given the ax other that Jay, Groves and me?

5. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

If someone has that opinion of themself and it's true, it's not a problem at all. It's when some semi-competent nimrod has that belief that problems arise.

6. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

For the life of me I can't figure how the [uck fay] Justin hasn't been banned.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Me.

And I've taken lots of thinly veiled shots too.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Haha...it's only a problem when you run into that freight train.

9. TennTradition

I'm still over there.

10. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I'm still there, BPV is still there and I'm pretty sure JayTrain5 is. KB is still there I'm pretty sure and I think emain is.

11. LawVol13

LawVol13 Chieftain

IP, are you banned yet?

12. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I have not been banned but I also have not posted there since the 8th accepted my membership request.

13. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

He has reached a high level of hate.

Seems like they have back off some of that. Unless you drop certain lines.

Im used to seeing a lot of posts from this list and TT.

14. volfanbill

volfanbill Active Member

I post in numbers, but there's only a handful of threads I regularly post in. I haven't touched the football forum in forever. The Runner's Thread, WWE thread, Golf Thread, occasionally the MLB Forum and the Redskins thread are about it for me. I've probably doubled my posts in the politics forum of all time in the past week. I think I'm done with that forum though.

15. TennTradition

Good discussion is largely a thing of the past in the politics forum over there..which is unfortunate. I would love to get volinbham more involved here because the guy is one of the best in that forum, but I get that he likes the general environment of VN more than this site....though he comes around from time to time here. Also, miss BPV's contributions.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

One of the first. Didn't even post anything. Just took me out for being here and already being unpopular amongst the mods

17. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Agreed. Not as much political talk as their needs to be. About as deep as it gets is IP and I punching each other in the sack over and over in religious debates.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can no longer have children.

19. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I turned the tables on Spartacavolus and ImportedVol. They are not at Negateer level but still pretty bad.

I kinda feel dirty. They were bad-mouthing Simms going to the Jets. I defended him- called them negavols for bashing anything UT. I think they were truly hurt. I told them that if you say anything negative about a VFL that gave all they could to UT- negavol. Also said that i arrived at that rationale using their rules, not mine. I instructed them to turn in their True Fan Cards also.

It was stupid as hell, but surprisingly satisfying at the same time to throw their ignorant shit back in their "Vol-ier than thou" faces. Never responded after that 2nd post. Probably put me on ignore.

Last edited: May 7, 2012
  20. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

I'm still there, but I haven't really posted anything which would get me banned.