Barack Obama

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by kptvol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

The Black Caucus stuff is irritating, because attacking a particular symptom of the recession based on something as superficial as race is silly. The real problem is blue collar workers being hard hit, which happens to include many African Americans.

The previous open letter is political grand-standing and not really worth putting too much stock into. Isn't that guy the same one that conservatives were all in an uproar about for admitting to donating money to Satanists?

2. Fleetwood1104

Fleetwood1104 New Member

i just almost find it a bit racist to say that about clinton, almost like saying ehh f it, it's a black guy in the office so we won't make a huge protest just let it be known we aren't happy about it

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think they mean they are not wanting to undermine their banner, but I know what you mean. In my opinion, groups like this are overtly racist from the word "go," in that they are not wanting to deal with the underlying ecology creating that 17 % unemployment of African Americans, but rather JUST focus on those African Americans and ignore the similar workers who don't fit in that racial box. It's stupid.

4. Obama is an incompetent, unqualified, racist, megalomaniac who suffers from malignant narcissism.

Not to mention the fact he is a worthless piece of shit.

5. tidwell

tidwell Chieftain

Seems reasonable to me.