Barcelona Terror Attack.

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by VolDad, Aug 17, 2017.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"Tahiti isn't in Europe." - James Earl Jones in Sneakers (great movie btw)

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I like Tucker and never watch/read the other 2 mentioned. I probably don't do a very good job of really keeping up with the news other than local.

3. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Well, the US hadn't had one up til Charlottesville. It's time to broaden the list.

4. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't disagree; and he had plenty of time to say that. He was on the air with Wolfe yesterday when Wolfe made the copycat comment.

5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Sometimes I listen to News in Slow Italian

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Just flipped through all 3 hoping to get more info on the terrorist (apparently another attack in Spain last night and 1 in Finland this morning via knife). Wanted to find out about the American victim. I suspect it was the man over there with his wife for their 1 year anniversary.

CNN - Trump and his Charlottesville problems

MSNBC - Trump and his Charlottesville problems

Fox - Spain and their Muslim immigrant problems

7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Need to go back to the days of "breaking news" rather than these all day talk shows we have now.

8. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

Citizens from more than 30 countries were injured or killed in the Barcelona attack. Incredibly far reaching.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wow. Terrible.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I'd really like to go back to Europe in the not too distant future. Wish this crap would get under control.

11. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Briefly thought about this last time I went but decided that I'm just as likely to get killed by some crazy ass mofo anywhere. Did note increased security around historical landmarks and such

12. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I was happy with the President's tweet about helping Spain and sending our condolences.

Then apparently he tweets later yesterday that Spain should do what General Pershing did in the Philippines with the Islamic Terrorists there, where he dipped bullets in pigs blood and shot 49 of 50 captives and sent the last one back to tell the terrorists what happened.

But this has been debunked over and over, and he still sends this out. Is Trump literally incapable of telling a truth or a non-made up story?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

tucker is the only one on that network I like

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

makes sense. las ramblas is the "universal city walk" of spain if you will. tons of tourists

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It is worth a try

16. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I wish he would run for president.

17. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

The fact that he makes more valid points isn't his fault.