Battered Vol Syndrome roll call

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Jan 28, 2021.

1. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I don’t get the hate on the one group that still has any passion left after 15 years of sucking ass. Telling them to [uck fay] off before you’ve even been here long enough to draw your first paycheck, doesn’t seem warranted.

but they’re the problem and need to calm the hell down.

A-Smith likes this.
  2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd actually drive up to Knoxville and tell him to go [uck fay] himself to his face.

TDVol1989 and KyleAlexanderfan like this.
  3. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Lol

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'd laugh

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Agree. My problem with VolTwitter is not the negativity, it's all the characters looking for attention on an hourly basis.

_Crew_, Memtownvol and RevBubbaFlavel like this.
  6. TBSVOL

TBSVOL Member

I'm just going to call our parade of coaches Newbie until one of them sticks and earns his name with me.

Volokie and NorrisAlan like this.
  7. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

So we are stuck with this guy an extra 2 years automatically if any type of post season ban is applied? Even self imposed. Damn.

8. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

I thought it was only if the postseason ban was two years or the scholarship reduction was 8+

9. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Uh Tennessee has been saying that to its fans for two decades with its actions. Keep lapping it up. You’re in luck. A lot more is coming!

RevBubbaFlavel, A-Smith and IP like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sometimes the university calls me for donations. I tell them I am still paying my student loans and sometimes the student caller laughs at me. I'm like, "no I am serious."

11. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

UT needs to start a program where they buy out student loans instead of paying coaches 900k for two weeks work...

12. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

Especially on Sunday when there standing in line at the JCPENNY returning the Fan Gear they bought on Thursday!!

Sent from Not in my Home State using the new old Atari

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

At this point if the football program got the actual death penalty and every single person in the AD lost their job and the players all left and the SEC got rid of Tennessee, it'd at least be over with. Can't shake the feeling that the hole will only deepen and the embarrassment will just multiply exponentially over the course of the next 5-6 years.

We did all this to save 12 million dollars. And we still haven't heard any actual proof of things that went on. The only thing left is for Pruitt to sue, get the full 12, go be an analyst at Texas, then Nick hangs it up, the bring Pruitt, everyone laughs, but it turns out that he did know how to be a head coach and just keeps the dynasty rolling while we hire Mark Elder or somebody like that in 2026.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

The state's 2 year community college thing and the lottery scholarship occurred after I started school. I think both of those things help considerably, judging from my younger sibling. I am supportive of the 2 year cc/trade school program going national.

15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Eh, I think we have competent professionals in key positions for the first time since Dickey left. It will get better, maybe not as good and as fast as we want, but it will get better.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

UCF qb has thrown some shade at Heupel. Says JH didnt say goodbye. Dont know if hes truly happy or butthurt.
    7200 yards, 61 tds to 11 ints in his 2 seasons. I wouldnt mind those numbers at all.

TangoUniform likes this.