Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Flying helicopters is so much fun in this game. Especially if you have a good gunner. Any ace pilots on here that still play?

3. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Played CQ for the first time in ages just so I could unlock the QBB-95 or whatever gun it is (it sucks too). Got the carrier chopper spawn on Kharg Island spent the whole time destroying their two jets and Havoc in the spawn. Douche move but man it sure was fun.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

My friend instigator and I can be pretty formidable in a helo when our game is on. I tend to be gunner, as I have a special knack for it.

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I prefer to be the gunner if i can find a decent pilot.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

Being the pilot is tough, because how aggressive you can be depends on the opponents.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Plus i get flustered sometimes. So many noises and beeps. and you never really know if your gunner is worth a damn.

8. DarthVisor

DarthVisor Active Member

I hated the end of that damn pilot level. I couod never find the jets trying to take off out of the bunkers.

9. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You sound like a kitten

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Kitten or not, you still have yet to play me in hockey.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You have yet to send me an invite. I can only play some nights and before 8 cst due to league.

12. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

By the way Indy, if you are wanting to get into a league, outside of the EASHL. You should really try out the VHL (Virtual Hockey League) This is a league that you use your player and it is 6v6 hockey.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I told you to add me and we would play. My name is chappyx69 (i remember because I'm pretty sure you gave me shit for the 69, at which point i proceeded to explain to you that i got my xbox when i was much younger).

I'll have to look into that. I've never even heard of it.

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Im not coming to you, you are beneath me in the virtual hockey world. Im Mayweather and you are a cheap imitation of pacquiao. My GT is x NODAR x.

15. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I'm gonna laugh so hard if i beat your ass.

17. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I will too.....

18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

So is Battlefield 3 good? Better than MW3?

19. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Battlefield 3 is good enough that i never even considered buying MW3. I haven't played MW3, but most people have told me it's MW2 with shittier maps.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

BF3 has somewhat bigger maps, and is less of a constant adrenaline rush. A bit more skirmish-like.