Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Oh ok, wasnt sure what you were talking about.

2. MacReady

MacReady New Member

So beta is open friday?

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Just something about being able to blow the shit out of a building and have the debris fall on an enemy for a kill. From playing the Alpha on the PC and now playing the Beta on the 360, the graphics are better on the PC, but honestly when I am playing I dont notice it as much as I thought I would. Even though I have only played a couple of matches, I can tell that I am going to love the hell out of this game. Train, we must get a good platoon started, recruiting is in full gear. One other thing about this game, one of the best sounding games I have ever played. Was using my Tritton headset this morning cranked up and I seriously felt like I was in a battle. Good stuff.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I love that they brought the prone to the BF series. I know that I might hate it later after getting worked by snipers laying in the brush, but imo, it was needed for the series. I would like to see a cover system kinduv like full spectrum warrior or some of the Tom Clancy games.

5. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Just wished they had included some vehicles in the beta, especially aircraft

6. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I just wanted a head start on learning how to fly the F/A18's so I could rape everyone

7. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Can't wait for this shit to download.

8. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Server issues...................shocker..............but they are working it and it should be back up soon according to the BF3 website

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Stayed up late to see if it dropped early this morning, but no luck. Have to wait until late tonight.

10. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

downloaded last night. didn't get to play too long, but there seemed to be a few bugs. everytime i went prone, it would take me under the map and i would get stuck. i was hoping i could get into it more this go around, but the gameplay is still just too slow paced for me. probably way more fun playing with a regular squad that each person knows what the hell is going on.

11. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Ehhh, I could play the beta for weeks:). Especially after some of the weapon upgrades

12. MacReady

MacReady New Member

I don't think I've ever had so much fun playing a game with so many bugs in it.

13. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

It is definitely a lot of fun

14. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

Anyone down for an 8thmaxim squad? I have a buddy I plan on playing with, but we need at least a couple more.

16. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

I don't even [uck fay]ing know you anymore

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Huh?

18. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

You never call anymore

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Just been busy trying not to be a failure at life.

I need to make some British xbox friends. I can listen to them prattle on in that accent for hours. It makes mindless video-gaming sound like high society.

20. WM

WM Active Member

Tried to play beta tonight and it is saying servers are down. [uck fay]ing bummer.