Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by BearCat204, Aug 18, 2011.

1. =rpvol=

=rpvol= Member

i'm still on the fence about 360 or ps3.

imma gonna find a good replacement avy. tks qp.

2. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

You can tell when you play against a well organized team that is communicating versus one that is not.

3. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Might be out for a week or so. M$ is cracking down on people like me and I probably wont be on live until it settles down a bit.

4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Yeah, its been a while. They will have a defeat for this as well, just have to be a little bit patient with it.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let me know when they do figure out the latest rounds, because I will be joining your ranks afterward. I am sure this is going to be the last time they bother for this console.

6. MacReady

MacReady New Member

Made it to level 40 today. Gonna go live in a cave for the next few months while I play this and Skyrim.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Those are my winter plans, MacReady. Lab by day, battlefields and Skyrim by night.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

2 round burst is a weird thing. Great for long range, shit for up close.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

You wade into combat like King David into the Jordan River. It's like you need it.

10. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I'm loving this game. This game really makes you slow down and use cover. Still have't played online yet though

11. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is that Point Charlie?

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I've scored a lot of points just running infantry between those two points.

14. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

Will do Jtrain, just finished the game tonight. I wasn't crazy about the end, but a fun game.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I can't believe you played the single player. I've lost interest in it.

16. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

I've never been good at quitting anything I start.

17. SmokeyVol.

SmokeyVol. New Member

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember that you can equip personal defense weapons for both of those classes, if that helps.

19. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Glad to get back playing this, I have missed the fun for a while.

20. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

Back to Karkand DLC Gulf of Oman map gameplay vid. Will be released in December and PS3 users will have it one week earlier than PC and 360

[video=youtube;emGXp-qRrVg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emGXp-qRrVg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]