Beer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Agreed, never understood flavored whiskey, especially fireball, that shit is disgusting.

I'm just fine with jack on the rocks.

2. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Pumpking was the last one I tried and thought it was the worst... they all have a weird off flavor... I'm going to do my level best to not get sucked into trying one again this year.

3. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Can’t speak for apple but I’ve had Oreo, Buckeye, Vanilla, Maple Pancake, German Chocolate Cake, Coffee, etc stouts that are delicious.

Not to mention IPAs.

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I drank something that tasted like cinnamon toast the other day. It was...odd.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Interesting. It pulls a 3.95 on untappd, which is pretty strong. Among my friends it’s even higher than that.

6. chavisut

Ha I’ve also had stuff that wasn’t very good. Why I generally request a taste before I buy.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I think I've only been in Nashville twice since I moved. Went to a Sounds game then made another trip for a Preds game. I need to get up there more

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Bearded Iris is my favorite.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Holy shit guys, I just spent more than I care to admit on Bourbon Counties, including 2 growlers. I cracked the Vanilla growler and it is un-[uck fay]ing-real. If you see these anywhere, buy. It's worth every penny

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

I like damn near everything they make, but the Attention Please, Catalyst and Double Homestyle are unreal

Speaking of the citrusy unfiltered IPAs, I would kill to get some Trillium or Treehouse down here

11. chavisut

Picked up Campfire Treat from Grist. S’mores Stout.

12. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'm on it

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I've cooled on the Sweet Baby Java. The first one was good, but I lost interest quickly. I've talked the girl child into making brownies with the remainder of th six pack.

14. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I’ve been drinking Lagunitas Sumpin Easy Ale a quite a bit. Sumpin Sumpin Ale is pretty strong and Sumpin Easy is just a lighter gravity version.

15. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

They have good beer.

16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Terrapin is good.

17. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Yep, and so is Creature Comforts.

Beyond that, Athens sucks

18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I think a lot have caught it by now. It doesn't stand out like it once did.

19. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I like their pale ale and they have maybe the only IPA I've ever had that I like.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Bleh on both. Hate both of them.

(In general, just not Terrapin.)