Beer

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by USAF_Vol, Aug 16, 2011.

1. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

Me and my roommate have 17 in our fridge right now, should pop a few and play cod.

2. VOLFREAK11

VOLFREAK11 New Member

haha I've got class tmmrw so I'll be smart. We go on fall break thur so I'll be out partying and popping a bunch of tops then. But I met my dad a bit ago and traded trucks to get the boat. Me and my roommate aquired a HUGE deer crossing road sign on our way back to campus. It looks sweet in our dorm.

3. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I was at the grocery store and saw a guy buying St. Pauli's Girl. I've never had St. Pauli's -- to my knowledge -- but the guy looked like a complete tool. Is my suspicion correct: St. Pauli's drinkers are tools? Discuss.

4. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

I used to work with a guy that would only drink St. Pauli's Girl. He was a dork.

5. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

SA Octoberfest tonight. Yet another reason Fall is the best season.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
  6. WM

WM Active Member

Got the Leinenkugel Oktoberfest German Style Marzen 12 pack for tonight. It does feel like fall tonight for sure.

7. USAF_Vol

USAF_Vol Super Mod / Defender of Freedom

Low carb Miller Lite as usual folks. Glad to see the beer thread is alive and well.

8. Smowkee

Smowkee New Member

Tried the SA Octoberfest today. Pretty good.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Picking up some before I leave jackson. Yum

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Miller lite day. It was on special. Don't hate.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Im going classy today. Just bought my twelve pack of octoberfest. Domination time

12. USAF_Vol

I gave up the good beers with the beetus. Too tough to chase bloodsugars. Some low carb miller lite and some Guinness every so often. Live it up guys

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Well on my way tonight

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

One beer I have never had is Guinness. Someone told me the most comparable beer is Yuengling Black and Tan. True or False?

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Any beer that is comparable? Or do I just need to try it?

16. USAF_Vol

Guinness is GOAT. The someone who said it compares to a B&T is [uck fay]ing rahtarded. You must try it, but do you have the balls to like it?

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I accept the challenge

18. USAF_Vol

Get a 4 pack of the draught, a pint glass and enjoy.

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Not a fan of Guiness. Just personal taste. People you meet at bars who love Guiness can be real jerks about how great Guiness is. Just an observation.

20. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

I really hate the sport of hockey and the Red Sox most of all, though. Holla!