Better Call Saul

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by NYY, Feb 8, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Wife and I have two episodes to catch up, but this season has been great.

I love Mike. I love Gus.

And I'll say it, Patrick Fabian is a good looking man. And I am quite jealous as to how he can pull off wearing a suit.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I think he looks like a douchebag. I don't mind getting all spiffed up in a suit, but that guy looks like he spends a minimum of 2 hours getting ready every morning.

4. CardinalVol

New season starts tonight.

Previews look great.

zehr27 and Ssmiff like this.
  5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Good way to start

6. CardinalVol

I love Mike. Hes my favorite TV character ever.

I could also see my father in law doing that if he were a drug dealer.

7. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

I'm probably crazy for saying this but I prefer the Jimmy storyline over the cartel's. We know what the future holds for these characters but Jimmy's full story hasn't been told yet.

8. CardinalVol

Now that he's starting to become full-fledged Saul, he's more interesting. Until then I was ready to fast-forward through all of the scenes involving him.

9. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Too much cartel. Disappointing season so far.

10. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

I’m two episodes behind this season because it’s just so damned slow.

I don’t care to see anything about the cartels outside of how it directly impacts / interacts with Jimmy.

zehr27 likes this.
  11. Dalekanium

Dalekanium Chieftain

I think the cartel and Jimmy stories are being intentionally held separate because they are leading up to a collision between the two worlds. So it all has to do with Jimmy. Speaking of story threads coming together, who needs privacy to achieve their goals more than that type of person?

justingroves likes this.
  12. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

What was the deal at the very beginning of the last episode? Looked like maybe a flashback or something with a kid helping to build something out of cement? I was kind of in the middle of something else and didn't watch closely.

13. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm liking it. Got tired of the electricity issue last season.

14. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Mike and his now deceased son Matty.

15. CardinalVol

So, when does Mike kill nacho?

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

End of this season I bet

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

When you first see Saul in BB, he mentions what they did to Nacho. Mike may not kill him, he may get tortured and laid on his parents' doorsteps

18. CardinalVol

Yeah. I think we are really close to seeing the storylines collide. The cell phone job is what does it.

19. CardinalVol

The first-person camera work of the guy being led to the laundromat/production facility was really cool. Just great camerawork.

If we're still 9 months and 24 days away from Jimmy being able to practice law again, either there is a loophole or we fast-forward at some point.

Chuck's death and being able to pass the blame is what caused Saul to be born (again?). His moral restraints are gone.

20. CardinalVol

Sounds like we get to learn more about Lalo (the guy who he thought Walt/Jesse was) soon.............and he may be the the baddest one yet.