Bombshell lawsuit filed against UT

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Daddy Gee, Feb 9, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm sure there is

2. nomojo

nomojo Member

My daughter was in school with Drae, and while I don't know him personally, talking to her I'm not surprised that he would do the right thing. And it sounds like there's a lot of trash involved in this. If all of this is so, I hope someone loses their job.

3. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

4. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Surprised no one has dropped an accusation of racism for cutting funding to the office of diversification or whatever the hell that waste of money was called.

5. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

6. kidbourbon

That's because they won't have any wrongdoing to admit.

7. kidbourbon

The idea that any institution operating under the current borderline witch-hunty title ix sexual assault regime is discriminating against females because of a biased adjudication process is so absurd that I can't even come close to doing the absurdity of it justice with the written word.

Anybody know where I can find a used mattress to haul around?

8. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I hope they clean this up if there is something to clean up. And kudos to Bowles. I have no interest in cheering for rapists or anyone that commits a violent crime.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

But Dooley was recruiting high character guys -Volnation

10. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Please elaborate.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tim Rodgers will hold a lot of power in this

12. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

What do you think the chances that some case like this winds up with a court decision that slows or snuffs out some of the silliness that title ix has become?

And I don't have a mattress, but I do have an old set of box springs you are welcome to.

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

The word "thug" would come to mind if it wouldn't automatically label me a racist.

14. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

There are plenty of things that make you a racist (i.e. your dislike of other cultures, your being a racist) but using the word thug is not one of them

15. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Now, if you called him a punk... that's racist as hell

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

If memory serves, Didn't Bowles like the girl in question? For some reason I remember when all this went down folks were saying he was jealous or something.

17. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Legal experts: will Lil Jon be deposed?

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Some say they were dating, others said he was attempting to date her

19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

What?

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Lil John is mentioned in the suit. Apparently 3rd down for what contributes to a sexually predatory environment