Bowl Eligible

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Lexvol, Nov 23, 2019.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Heavy finally had enough.

Memtownvol likes this.
  2. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

We told UK to move over for dad

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

In state recruiting has been awful.

4. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

Funny how people put 100% faith in rumors, which is all anything on Twitter is at this point.

5. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

When schools and bowls are making announcements it’s not just rumors

6. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

I don’t even care that much about Indiana in the Gator. Just the fact that all these UK fans are mad online though is reward enough.

7. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

Sure, those are fine. Nothing involving Tennessee has been announced by schools or bowls though.

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

UK fans are losing their minds. So hilarious. Fun watching them rationalize why a team with a better record that beat them on their home field should have a lesser bowl.

A-Smith likes this.
  9. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

This is just strange. Did we decline the MCB offer or did they? I cant find much.

10. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

ESPN losers: “I think most everyone would be fine if we just had a national championship game between Ohio State and Clemson.”

Uh, what?

11. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

So we got the Gator?

12. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

The rumors are that we wanted MCB and changed our mind to Gator. Since Gator had Kentucky and we had tiebreakers over them (same record, head-to-head win), we won the argument.

13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Hopefully we change our mind a couple more times just to screw with Kentucky.

14. Gator H8R

Gator H8R Member

This is fantastic lol

15. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

If Fulmer can figure out a way to force Kentucky into the Liberty Bowl, that'd be great.

A-Smith likes this.
  16. TimRoo

TimRoo Member

Officially, Gator Bowl.

17. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Indiana doesn’t really move the needle, but a Gator Bowl berth was well-earned. Not going to be a gimme, but we have a real chance of getting eight wins and carrying momentum into the offseason.

TimRoo likes this.
  18. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

That or make them the 79th team and left out and let Toledo go bowling instead.

TimRoo likes this.
  19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[uck fay] em all. Hope Heavy and company tell all these shit schools daddy is back from vacation and the house is about to be put back in order.

20. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

When we win, I want to see Pruitt accept the trophy then throw it off the stage.

TimRoo likes this.