Brussels terror attack

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by Savage Orange, Mar 22, 2016.

1. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They are a death cult. Treat them accordingly.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

If it lives in their part of the world, that ain't no virgin.

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Last edited: Mar 22, 2016
  4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I do not want suffering for any being. But these acts cannot be tolerated. Europe needs to root these people out and, hopefully, imprison them. But I have no delusions that they will be quietly arrested.

I am sad for all of humanity when things like this happen.

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Good. He's the only candidate with the balls to communicate what the rest of us are thinking. The only one that actually wants to take action and prevent these maniacs from doing this in the US.

The rest of the candidates are too afraid that theyll be attacked as anti-Muslim, and would rather protect their political careers than take action to protect America and its people.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's hilarious.
    It seems that this is the only solution that will work. If these guys want death and violence, then it needs to be delivered to them, ad infinitum.

7. MWR

MWR Contributor

And of course, America will welcome them in.

8. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Three Mormon Missionaries Injured in Belgium Explosion

I wonder how different the conversations in the Utah caucuses will be today as opposed to if they were held yesterday?

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Hillary Clinton on November 19th, 2015:

"Let’s be clear: Islam is not our adversary. Muslims are peaceful and tolerant people and have nothing whatsoever to do with terrorism."

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let's just cut to the heart of it: religion is bad. It's dangerous and dumb.

11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Since when does ISIS = all Muslims? If one wants to argue there are issues within Islam, then I would agree, but I think there are varying degrees of issues with all organized religion, of which I am happily not associated with any.

However, we do this every time some crackpot organization like ISIS does this. We do the blanket condemnations because it's easier to think of Muslims as a monolithic, collective whole rather than a very complex cross section of people. ISIS is the problem and I am all for dealing with those shitheads with all available resources, the modern day Nazis they are. At some point, though, we have to bother to understand the enemy and realize that the objectives they have in place are to provoke a Muslim-Christian (and Jewish) holy war and create a scenario in which Muslims are rejected from entering other parts of the world in order to retain them in the areas of their control.

ISIS is the problem. If someone takes part in ISIS activities or assists them in any way, then they are the problem, too. Fix the problem, don't create new ones.

12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there is obviously something about that religion that is attractive to crazy people. I don't think it's an unfair statement.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

and I also don't think that trying to not piss off other muslims has really worked all that well in lowering the violence.

14. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I don't think that anyone said ISIS equals all Muslims. With that said, as I understand it, not all the people protecting the Paris Bomber for 4 months are ISIS.

15. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

ISIS doesn't equal all Muslims as AQ didn't and the numerous Islamic terrorist organizations before them didn't either. Whether people like it or agree with it the common ground is found in Islam. Instead of writing these "extremists" off as crackpots maybe it's time people start researching Islam to understand why these folks are committing these acts of violence.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

Seems like you're contradicting yourself.

17. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not all Muslims engage in violent acts and shouldn't be lumped together with those that do. It still stands that they all share the same religion.

18. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

that, and his totally anti-establishment anti-political party approach is why he's enormously popular.

Seriously, he's a self-absorbed douchebag as a human, but he's what we need in Washington. Cram the PC world up the establishment's ass and get back to speaking English rather than in coded politico speak.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

it isn't just ISIS. It's actual governments in Iran, Saudi Arabia, Syria...nevermind...the vast majority of the Middle East. Sharia Law is a problem for everyone else in the world.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

It's not just religion. It's sports teams, political parties, races. Any unified grouping seems to cultivate a "with us or against us" mindset that ultimately drives some segment to take their bullshit too far.

A lot of people are intolerant and cant accept a world where other people thing differently than them.