Butch jones is underrated

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by droski, Jun 1, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Pics or GTFO.

2. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

It's not.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I mean, Jesus. What possibly could be big enough for you?

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

[​IMG]

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Let me tell you, not joking, there are ER docs in Knoxville that have dealt with men coming in with bigger sausages than that hopelessly stuck in their buttholes.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

What do you, as a doctor, do on that situation?

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

This thread has taken a disturbing turn.

But on second thought, it is apropos to being a UT fan, as we have been screwed by things a lot bigger than that sausage.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Forceps or surgery to extract piece by piece according to my OR nurse wife.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Let this be a lesson to you. Breaking out a Harbrace guide on the 8th only ends with your genitals being measured. And folks around here don't measure with tape.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Damn

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I have a friend that is an ER nurse. I've heard some stories from her. My favorite was about the guy that came in with fairly long piece of a funoodle stuck up his ass.

12. NorrisAlan

Reminds me of that episode of Scrubs where Turk cannot get away from the hospital to buy Carla a gift and he picks a pen out of the "lost and found" box. But there is no lost and found box in the hospital, just the Ass Box of stuff pulled out of peoples rears.

He gave her an ass pen.

I mean, come on, they make sex toys for this kind of thing so they DON'T get stuck. Well...that is what I read...yeah...uhm...read.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  13. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Point and laugh. But it depends. usually everything is clogged up and you can't just crap it out. They put you under anesthesia and reach in there to scoop things out. But sausage like that will break up, so there's no way to get every last bit out. So you're going to be crapping gross pieces of uncooked sausage out of your extremely sore butthole for a bit.

14. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Electron microscope is too expensive. Plus, you know, the slicing would probably hurt.

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Fitting a thread about Butch turns into stuff docs have to pull out/falls out of people's asses

16. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Fork, knife, and a blowtorch.

17. NorrisAlan

Nitrous Oxide (NO) and a salami makes a mean rocket.

18. cpninja

cpninja Member

They make tons of safe toys for this kind of thing. They are on Amazon, are fairly cheap and they come in normal amazon boxes. No reason to be using dangerous items these days.

Although you could probably get those things stuck too if you tried hard enough...or so I've heard. From Friends.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2017
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

Rotting meat from a colon must be aromatic.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

When I worked at a vet hospital, we had this dog that would swallo whole walnuts from the backyard. As it turns out, a whole walnut was just a bit bigger than a schnauzer's small intestine. This dog had to have surgery to get unplugged at least 3 times and I think perhaps 5 times. In perhaps a year or two. The last time, the owners were about broke from this and the vet suggested they choose between the dog and the tree. The tree was older, so they ended up giving the dog to the vet.

Wouldn't you know it, that damn dog continued to swallow whole any object it encountered that it could fit down it's throat bur not crunch up. Had one more of those surgeries, then spent the rest of it's days around very tiny or very large objects only.

Great dog, but damn it if it wasn't a Darwinian dead end.