Butch Loving

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by **TDCVOL**, Nov 2, 2015.

1. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Boy, Jimmy Hyams and the radio guys in Nashville are loving them some Butch this morning. Almost as if the Florida and Oklahoma games don't exist.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Well, it was Kentucky, on the road, at night, on Halloween.

3. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Dude. We just beat the hell out a team that beats us roughly once in a lifetime. The man needs a street and a statue, pronto.

4. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Really, really hard to win on the road with lots of pee-wee aged youth on Halloween.

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

With those crazy shiny helmets

6. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would love to know what happened in the 2nd quarter of that UGA game. Our team changed at that very moment, offensively. While the play calling (especially the god awful run plays) is close to the same, there is something different in it. And it showed on Saturday with a complete drubbing of KY.

7. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Can you imagine how hard it was to get their minds off of trick or treating and onto the game?

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Besides Bama, we have seen the offense play against crap teams. That's part of it.

9. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Exactly. You could take the best 85 players from our remaining opponents and they wouldn't be worth a damn.

10. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

I assume this is a joke. We looked awful in the first half against a terrible KY team.

11. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Those were clearly terrible coaching, but the worst job was probably the Arky game, where the neutering of our offense with retarded coaching was in full force. We looked utterly stupid trying to play in that game.

12. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Have you forgotten, we beat UGA.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

On a prayer, some really shoddy coaching get from both sidelines, an injury and our QB finally telling botch and crew to cram it in their ears.

14. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I thought they threw it too much, but they racked up some yards. Had the bad turnover though.

15. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

We "charted" this game at the beginning of the year.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Georgia doesn't have a bad defense.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

They're certainly not great.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It's probably the 3rd best defense Tennessee has played so far this season.

19. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Hopefully VT's AD will feel all that love and make Botch an offer he can't refuse.... Not holding my breath whatsoever but a man can dream, amirite??

20. DC Vol

DC Vol Contributor

If we beat them, you know that will be something Lyle trumps up.

"We haven't lost in a blowout and we beat the back to back SEC East champs. #progress #bricks #[slogan here]