Butch Ranked #1 Coach on Hot Seat for 2017

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by JayVols, Mar 29, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

3. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Is that the Taxslayer Ring? Or the Hokie victory one?

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Life Championship by Jostens

5. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If losing to USCjr. and Vanderbilt last year wasn't enough to get him fired, I'm not sure anything he can do this season will be enough to get him fired.

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Al Roker of the Today show was in Knoxville. Jones was front and center. Turned my stomach to have him representing Tennessee.

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He didn't have an AD or a Chancellor to answer to last year

8. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You can always count on Butch to attempt to receive credit for something he had little to nothing to do with and to deflect blame for all the things he directly controls. People assembling themselves into a big T? Oh, yeah, that's Butch all the way. Football team loses to South Carolina? Why even ask Butch about that?

9. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

and he still doesn't

10. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

This is the most uninterested I've ever been in UT football since becoming a fan as a kid.

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I guess this guy just looked at the 5-0 record, and not the games themselves.

12. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

Look, when you can be carried off the field after a Music City Bowl win versus a team with the speed of a snail,you are a legend.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Chancellor doesn't care about winning and new AD cares more about money than anything else.

14. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Not saying he's going to be any better, but I do like the Currie's comment on Music City payout doesn't cut it.

15. docholiday

docholiday Contributor

He hired a mediocre Bruce Weber and a women's basketball coach at K ST. Impressive resume. Ole Bev doesn't know what day it is.

16. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Doesn't Beverly have a PhD in communications or something along those lines? You'd think she wouldn't make such a habit of coming across so poorly.

17. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

I'm surprised Davenport hasn't claimed this as a championship.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

A football team that could rake in a few extra million bucks but doesn't due to piss poor coaching gets his attention.

Currie is not a very good athletic director, but he desperately wants to hire a new football coach.

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Bingo. Not to mention he now has one that wants to make a name for himself.

20. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

"There is the Legions of the Miserable sometimes that are always going to be miserable." - Johnny Majors