POLITICS Buttilicious

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by gcbvol, Apr 18, 2019.

1. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

That’s the joke. I’d say saying he conspired with Russia to win the election is at worst on par.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Are there some prejudiced against Trump because he is white? Possibly, but I would imagine not many.

Because he is a complete narcissistic [Penis]? Absolutely.

Poppa T and cpninja like this.
  3. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

It's on par. I remember the nearly nonstop press coverage and the score of prominent GOP politicians demanding action on the birth certificate ordeal.

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Plenty involved in what? Healthy food choices, her pet program every First Lady has? Hillary being slammed for it isn't the point, it's that she was politically motivated from the start and Michelle wasn't. Obama wasn't lobbying for major policy, or on a Task Force for national health care, nor doing significant lobbying of her husband for major social policies, then spending her last years as First Lady shoring up resources and allies for a political career.

5. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Like admitting to grabbing women by the [ussy pay]?

6. Unimane

Uh, no, it's not. One, because it has nothing to do with him being white. Second, because there actually was contact between his campaign and a Russian government pushing to help him, not to mention some sketchy meetings with Russian folks, lies about Russian real estate deals, etc. Nothing about the birth certificate was remotely true or even had any smoke.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

my point was trump is white and has tons of conspiracy theories about him.

8. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

no i'm saying he's white and people are still inventing conspiracy theories. obama won in back to back near landslides. if america is filled with racists that's the greatest feat in world history.

9. Unimane

My point is the Trump conspiracy theories have a basis in fact the Obama ones did not and the existence of conspiracy theories do not have to result from racism, but they can, as in the case of Obama's birth certificate.

10. Unimane

There are a lot of people in America. There can be plenty of racist people and still have a black president.

I suppose Pakistan is a modern, feminist paradise since they elected a woman prime minister.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

[​IMG]

GahLee likes this.
  12. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

so if obama was white he would have had like 80% approval rating and won every state?

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

trump is verified to own billions of real estate, yet the left claims he's not rich, but all trump conspiracy theories are based in some fact.

[​IMG]

14. Unimane

You're not even making any sense with this one.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

you can't have it both ways. if much of the objection to obama was based on racism then without the racism he should have been far more popular no?

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Outright? Is this balanced vs debt? I have serious doubts the guy is a billionaire. I think he has a shit ton of money, several hundred million, but I honestly think he is not a billionaire. But I am willing to be wrong on this, but I think the guy just inflates values on his properties and says I am a billionaire.

I can claim my house is worth 1.2 million dollars and say I am a millionaire.

17. Unimane

The claim is that he's not as rich as he says he is, not that he isn't rich. It's not even that important, other than showing how fragile his ego is.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

yes verified. he had to disclose his debt when he became president. he's not worth 20 billion like he claims, but he's definitely a billionaire.

https://www.forbes.com/donald-trump/#32f1d4132899

he's not deciding how much his real estate is worth when people value it. it doesn't matter what he thinks it's worth. he own billions of real estate net. and that's assuming his company is worth zero which surely it isn't.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

people have claimed he's not a billionaire. real estate ownership is public record. this isn't very complicated.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I doubt he's got a few billions in cash. If he were to sell everything he owns, he would have a billion in cash.