Buy / Sell Tickets

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Tenacious D, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

2 for me as well.

2. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

I might be.

3. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

one of my roommates is needing one. If beecher doesn't take it, let me know.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Will do.

5. ugotvolsQT

ugotvolsQT New Member

Need 2 tickets.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Just how QT?

7. ugotvolsQT

ugotvolsQT New Member

Hint: vols,[itch bay]

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Riddle solved

9. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

two tickets for sale for the UT Akron game next Sat night at 7:30 EST in Neyland. Section G Row 64.

Asking a minuscule 15 bucks a piece for them. Can meet in the Cookeville area Monday-Friday.

I know I have a better chance of curing cancer than I do selling these on here, but hell, I thought I would give it a shot.

10. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Macon, I'm not saying you cashed in on the season already, but if you have a single or want to sell both for Mizzou let me know. Will be in town for work probably and I'm going regardless.

11. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

ok, I will know more when the game gets closer. Depends on how the rest of the season goes. Last night was such a buzz kill for me. I have a heavy course load this semester, and am very busy with church, so I cannot afford to waste all of my Saturday going to Knoxville to watch the kind of product we put on the field last night.

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I will not step foot back in Neyland until that Clown is fired. Plain and simple. I'll go tailgate and will give local bars business, but the University has gotten its last dime from me in regards to Derek Doofus.

13. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Akron tix are sold. Took a loss on them, but just don't wanna go.

14. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

My thoughts are similar. It makes me sick that I drove 14 hours round trip and sacrificed my sleep for the entire weekend, as well as paying $100 for a ticket just to watch us embarrass ourselves in front of the entire nation. I'm done with it.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

If anyone has three tickets to georgia let me know.

16. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Looking for two cheap lower level tickets for Saturday for my sister and one of her friends. If anyone has any, let me know.

17. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Pics?

18. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Shouldn't be a hard find.

19. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

That's not going to be an issue.

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

You prefer nudes? I have a great set of myself posing in my new truck out in a field. Professional quality stuff.