Call of Duty: Ghosts

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Aug 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Djcrenshaw

Djcrenshaw New Member

Yeah I only play HC. I mainly play team death match because everytime I play domination, everyone else just plays like its team death match and triple caps.

2. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

because death match is the only fun mode unless its Socom II. The GOAT online shooter.

3. Djcrenshaw

Djcrenshaw New Member

Domination just seems more fun to me because it has a military objective that causes team play.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Snake, I noticed you guys captured another point last night. As of this morning we were in first place...

5. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya me and dill did some work, and then dill won 4 team deathmatches so now we just have to win 4 more to own it. i'll be on about 9

6. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Congrats to the BOHIC clan for absolutely demolishing the competition in this past Clan War.

7. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

did they win anything

8. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

A Bravo Zulu from the Admiral! In all honesty I have no idea. Maybe next time we'll be in a higher division?

9. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i see we are level 12 now with Gold tags

10. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Really? That's weird

11. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

must have got a lot of points for winning the battle

12. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

You gonna get your ps3 fixed or roll with the ps4?

13. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

I noticed the clan wars started and that you and dill captured three locations. Tell dill to get on here if he wants to coordinate. Otherwise I'll pay attention to the app and capture whatever I can. I played 6 games of HCDOM last night with the intention of getting a few points and only came away with one win. I'll keep plugging away though...

14. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

time for u to trade ur ps3 for a 4

15. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

waiting on you Rock

16. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Ha, it won't be too long. Gamestop doesn't have one in stock and they're running an extra 50% on console trade-in's and 30% extra on game trade-in's towards PS4's and Xbox 1's. In other news, I got my ghillie suit the other day. It does have magic powers! How does the playstation plus deal work? Do I just buy a year subscription and enter it in when I get the PS4?

17. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

ya i just bought a 3 month one and enter it on the ps4

18. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

BestBuy doesn't have any in stock either...

19. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Gamestop got a few in today and they were sold out within an hour and a half of receiving them. BestBuy doesn't have any...

I'm trying damn it...

20. Snakeonia

Snakeonia Active Member

i got mine at the new super target in Madison